Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Match Music

Cant someone just teach henry to play a trumpet?

Wouldnt be so bad if he eased into it was some backing sound.

Infact, if we ad a drummer, he or she could raise the roof with an almighty drum attack finish, hmm

Absolutely Not. I reckon it would be cracking, not the same old stuff every team from Aberdeen to Plymouth churn out. It would be like our New Zealand hacka. Put some intimidation up the opponents. Anyway off home now. Just spoke to the missus and she is well up for Filbert plays Queen. VOTE FILBERT!!

Absolutely Not. I reckon it would be cracking, not the same old stuff every team from Aberdeen to Plymouth churn out. It would be like our New Zealand hacka. Put some intimidation up the opponents. Anyway off home now. Just spoke to the missus and she is well up for Filbert plays Queen. VOTE FILBERT!!

149083[/snapback]

lol

Elevation by U2 will be cracking for the players to come out to but I prefer the second choice!

I'll say it yet another time - HENRY OUT! :wave:

149160[/snapback]

Dont worry Matt, Henry wont be horning for much longer.

Add your name to the thread if you want henry out then someone send a link to this thread, to TD lol :thumbsup:

Filbertway

149176[/snapback]

TD has the matter in hand and already has plans underway for removing Henry

Add your name to the thread if you want henry out then someone send a link to this thread, to TD lol :thumbsup:

Filbertway

149176[/snapback]

Or you could just set up one of the free petition hosting site that are about the net - I don't/wouldn't know how to do this but i'm pretty sure there free :unsure:

However for the purpose of you petition on here;

Matt! :wave:

TD has the matter in hand and already has plans underway for removing Henry

149181[/snapback]

What plans does he need?

Just tell him he is no longer required, it's not like we owe him a testimonial or even redundancy.

Come on Tim, this is the easiest firing you'll ever have.

:thumbsup:

What plans does he need?

Just tell him he is no longer required, it's not like we owe him a testimonial or even redundancy.

Come on Tim, this is the easiest firing you'll ever have.

:thumbsup:

149185[/snapback]

The thing is though I think Tim is a nice guy and wants to let him down gently as he is advancing in years (to put it kindly)

The thing is though I think Tim is a nice guy and wants to let him down gently as he is advancing in years (to put it kindly)

149186[/snapback]

I knew it, every employer is the same. Their guilt holds them to ransom just in case some geriatric employee might keel over when they are axed. Well he has had his season in the sun, so to speak, and he should be bloody grateful.

Get his number to me and I'll do it tomorrow.

I guess the 40% of fan's that wanted him might get a bit upset if he was booted out so maybe TD is taken them into consideration as well by easing him out over a period of time hoping they wont notice too much :D

So 60% wanted him gone or are not bothered by his continued presence, therefore the majority wins.

Get him away to fock, now!!!

0116 2...........................

All I need is his last 6 digits of his number and he's gone.

Package One for me. Although Kasabian are a local band, I have gone off them so much in the past few months, so that kind of scuppers Package 2 for me really seeing as they are the main part of it.

Oh, and Tim Davies, secure your legendary status by booting Henry out, let him keep his horn as a momento and then get rid.

You know it makes sense!

I guess the 40% of fan's that wanted him might get a bit upset if he was booted out so maybe TD is taken them into consideration as well by easing him out over a period of time hoping they wont notice too much  :D

149209[/snapback]

Think that is a correct assessment

Archived