Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

FREE SKYSPORTS TODAY ON PICK TV

It's a marketing ploy to offset against BT. It's a one off free day to try entice people to go Sky's way rather than BT. I'm surprised it's not been advertised more to be fair. I have Sky and have no problem with it, and I don't think Danizen is really that cut up by it either.

Because he is paying for something other can have for free!

Fancy paying for oxygen?

Maybe a point if they offered it free all year but its one day! If You bought maccas for lunch and then they gave leftovers out free at the end of the day would you want a refund?

Maybe a point if they offered it free all year but its one day! If You bought maccas for lunch and then they gave leftovers out free at the end of the day would you want a refund?

If i had maccas for lunch, id probably be hungry enough to eat the free left overs at the end of the day.

It's a marketing ploy to offset against BT. It's a one off free day to try entice people to go Sky's way rather than BT. I'm surprised it's not been advertised more to be fair. I have Sky and have no problem with it, and I don't think Danizen is really that cut up by it either.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious. In fact, I remember watching our cup game against Chelsea on ESPN because they were doing a free weekend, at the time. ;)

Archived