Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Your own lyrics

Does anybody deliberately change lyrics to songs when you sing along to them?

There is a song called This modern love by Bloc Party.

The proper lyrics are

"To be lost in the forest, to be cut adrift"

I can't stop myself singing

"To be Nottingham forest, to be full of shit" lol

I once saw one of those "misheard lyrics" videos for Imperium by MachineHead whilst mongged off my balls and found it so funny it stuck with me.

I now can't listen to that song without hearing choice parts like "I SEE THE BIRO, WESLEY!" before the solo.

Completely irrelevant to most of you I'm sure.

Eh, if there's any album to single out as being particularly woeful, it's A Sense of Purpose. Complete with lyrics that would make 13 year old emos cringe:

You'll receive what you give
And this is like nothing
I feel like shit
But at least I feel something

Utter dirge.

lol I'd quite like to forget Sense of Purpose, but Sounds of A Playground Fading isn't awful - they've pretty much lost the melo-death bit (although I'm fairly certain Anders has absolutely wrecked his voice and can't growl anymore anyway) but as a rock album it's ok. Sub-par by their back catalogue (Jester Race  :wub: ) but not awful.

I do it all the time at work. Stuff like when Robbie Williams Strong comes on I sing, "You think that I'm crap, you're right, you're right."
I know it's immature but having to listen to Gem Fm for the first 2 hours every morning makes me suicidal.

Archived