Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Favourite Music Genre?

What type of music do you like best?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What type of music do you like best?

• Rock
    • Punk
    • Emo
    • Indie
    • Pop
    • RnB
    • Dance
    • Country
    • Classical
    • House

I think I prefer Dance to RnB now. Brought a cd recently called Rush hour, amazing club anthems. All I've listened to all week.

15653[/snapback]

i also recently ''brought'' that CD

class!!!

U2 beautiful day is quality :thumbup:

I am into House/ Big Beat Music, I am very into Old Skool House Dance from 88-95. I love some old rock, pop, jazz as well. I hate most music out today. With the exception of House, Big Beat, and bits of other music, I do not like Hip Hop/ RnB out at the moment as well and of course Manufactured Pop.

• 2 months later...
Maynard is an amazing vocalist. I think Tool are oen of the few interesting metal acts around, very progressive music.

35710[/snapback]

I totally agree... in fact, I find them so interesting that they've become my favourite band :). They're role in the rock business seems very similar to that of Pink Floyd and King Crimson in the older days...

• 1 year later...

Indie for me, although I like lots of genres...

The Fratellis, The Broken Family Band, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Boysetsfire, The Cribs, Nightmare of You, Morrissey, The Smiths, Rival Schools, The Kooks, We Are Scientists, Ian Brown, Oasis, Kasabian, Rage Against The Machine, The Crimea, Bromheads Jacket, Dirty Pretty Things, Babyshambles, The Spinto Band, The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, The Movielife, The Young Knives, Head Automatica, Milburn, The Strokes, The Rifles, Beck, Bloc Party, The Automatic, The Little Flames, Sublime, Incubus, The Primms, Jack Johnson, KT Tunstall, Corinne Bailey Rae and of course Lettsy's band Dirty Sandwich!!!

Rock on! :thumbup:

Has to be rock. But this covers a wide range I like anything from blues to heavy rock as long as the band don't do a cover of Unchained Melody :D I prefer bands/artists that can play instruments and don't nick (sample) other works that others have done. There are also a lot of classical music that is good. All the adverts on TV have used excerpts from time to time. Even the mighty Leicester come onto the pitch to a classical piece (used in the Omen) William Tell Overture (The Lone Ranger) is a good piece as is the 1812. Blue Danube, The Can Can to name a few. Not a lover of Rap or Country and Western but it all depends on the song to be honest.

Archived