Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Meltonfossefox

Slagging off players after 4 games

Think this thread should be used to remind " experts" at the end of the season....which as most of us already know, is the time to evaluate a players season.

I.e criticism already for

King

Still boo boys for vardy

Whitbread

Fair enough if the crap then say so but they are unlikely improve with current slobber

Agreed. I'm just saying give em a chance this season.....il be the first to say someone is right if a player does nothing more than collect a pay cheque.....however slagging a player off this early in a new campaign and then coming here to say "told you so" isn't gonna encourage any player.

Look at the players that started off quietly for us over the years....claridge, Grayson, whitlow, I remember thinking kamark did f@@k all until I gave him a chance and boy did he deliver. A new season can work wonders if you start well I think.

Agreed. I'm just saying give em a chance this season.....il be the first to say someone is right if a player does nothing more than collect a pay cheque.....however slagging a player off this early in a new campaign and then coming here to say "told you so" isn't gonna encourage any player.

Look at the players that started off quietly for us over the years....claridge, Grayson, whitlow, I remember thinking kamark did f@@k all until I gave him a chance and boy did he deliver. A new season can work wonders if you start well I think.

I've got nobody to slag off now wellens has gone, I'm drinkwaters biggest fan but I dislike the lad.

Think this thread should be used to remind " experts" at the end of the season....which as most of us already know, is the time to evaluate a players season.

I.e criticism already for

King

Still boo boys for vardy

Whitbread

Fair enough if the crap then say so but they are unlikely improve with current slobber

Can't fault King and Vardy for much unless you're being quite picky.

Whitbread however has been woeful and why should we have to sugar coat it. On the contrary and such, i haven't booed at all or anything, try to support the team as much as i can.

See I can relate to some already, whitbred the jury is out but il back him.....I think drinkwater is a luxury player and can be lazy but on his day can run a game.....listen I'm all for opinions on players but some posts calling players " a f!!cking joke" just lacks any football knowledge to me.

Is it any wonder players want to leave clubs

Supporters should support their team and all of the players otherwise they should be called criticizors.

Fans have to work 5 or 6 days a week, then they spend their money on watching their team. A certain standard should be expected at any level imo... Fans are at the club longer than players.

(Please note I haven't booed, just think people have a right to voice).

Àndy King, I play the same position and my team mates have always loved the way I play......people watching think I don't do anything lol watch what king does without the ball and the runs he breaks up. This is his game really, goals and assists are a bonus if you want the most effective andy king.....always been our prized possession. My opinion obviously lol

Fans have to work 5 or 6 days a week, then they spend their money on watching their team. A certain standard should be expected at any level imo... Fans are at the club longer than players.

(Please note I haven't booed, just think people have a right to voice).

I agree with the point you're making but at this stage of the season I think every player deserves a chance to show what they have got to give to the team and back to the fans.

I agree with the point you're making but at this stage of the season I think every player deserves a chance to show what they have got to give to the team and back to the fans.

Oh yeah, I think booing at half time on Saturday was very harsh by the minority who did it.

All of the people you have mentioned in the OP have all been "slagged" off because of how long they've been at the club and the lack of performances. Although, if I'm honest. I haven't heard anybody "slag" off King and if anything, Vardy is one of the most liked players at the moment. Whitbread has been "slagged" off because he has done nothing of note at the club since his time here.

Àndy King, I play the same position and my team mates have always loved the way I play......people watching think I don't do anything lol watch what king does without the ball and the runs he breaks up. This is his game really, goals and assists are a bonus if you want the most effective andy king.....always been our prized possession. My opinion obviously lol

Love the bloke but think King is average at best when it comes to tracking opposition runs. I think he's pretty poor defensively - especially at set pieces. 

Archived