Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

The best fans in the world?

its also been mentioned on other posts about people not getting to their seats early enough, I can remember at filbo that it was quite full during the warm up and that every player had their own song and we wouldn't move on to the next until said player had put his hand up in recognition. we only have about 3 or 4 "player songs" and theyre pretty poor to be honest, this all led to an atmosphere from the kick off

Remember it well. Ok it maybe nostalgia getting the better of me, but Filbert Street with 12,000 had a better atmosphere.

Get rid of pre match music.

Get rid of the drum.

Have unreserved seating in the Family stand.

Allow anyone in the family stand

I'm biased, severely :ph34r: That's all we got...but it's enough for me.

The Irish fans have my vote. For the population of the country, their numbers at games are second to none. A few years back I took my wife to Paris for my birthday. Ireland were playing France in a qualifier (not the famous Henry handball one, it was a few years before). 90% of Stade France was full with Irish Fans.

They sang all game.

Also the Turkish club fans.

I am an old (52) got, but I still would be keen to join in with a crowd doing the Besiktas style singing in the original post.

Well, I can dream.

Still love City and still think we are the 'greatest team the world has ever seen'.

I think tonight summed up the differences between the english support and the rest of the world.

A lot of Chelsea fans sitting for most of the game, high numbers of bayern standing from the start.

Bayern fans organised all standing together, chelsea fans spread out not unified support.

Bayern fans with large flags and banners, chelsea fans with the odd small club flag.

Bayern fans non stop throughout despite losing for most of the game, chelsea fans extremely quiet despite winning.

Chelsea fans needing an embarrassing outburst by their own manager to get them to sing.

Archived