Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Essington blue

I can't for the life of me

Lloyd should have been a boxer.

He has the perfect upper body/bandy chicken legs combination to be one.

That said I like him coming on near the end, yes he has the footballing ability of an American but he can create a it of a buzz and cause some chaos, his pace alone can win corner and set pieces in the final third at that stage of the match.

The point is that after NFP has had so long in charge that it's a bit sad that Dyer is still our fastest and strongest player.

I notice you didn't mention anything about football ability.

He hasn't got no technical ability, where as wingers like Tom Ince do have. I like Dyer but he is inconsistent at best, which is probably why he's never played above this level and WBA released him.

That said I like him coming on near the end, yes he has the footballing ability of an American but he can create a it of a buzz and cause some chaos, his pace alone can win corner and set pieces in the final third at that stage of the match.

Therein lies the problem, NFP has failed to find a replacement with pace and ability.

The point is that after NFP has had so long in charge that it's a bit sad that Dyer is still our fastest and strongest player.

I notice you didn't mention anything about football ability.

Maybe NFP feels dyer contributed enough in his two full seasons helping us reach the playoffs TWICE, and he did try with bidding for Cameron Stewart a while who & apparently just inquired for kightly, what do u want him to do panic buy & get anyone in,:L

Therein lies the problem, NFP has failed to find a replacement with pace and ability.

He did to be honest with Ben Marshall, just the young kid decided he would rather piss his life up the wall than concentrate on his football.

Define ability? He has no footballing ability. His skill on the ball is no better than mine on the evidence of his 5 years here.

His pace can be a valuable asset when he decides to use it, but often he doesn't. 4 times out of 5 he's too chicken to take his man on. And the remaining time it's touch and go whether he's going to find a teammate after all the running.

I'm not desperate to sell him, because we have little pace and no other wingers (apart from arguably Schlupp) in the squad.

But really, it's a failure of the last 3 management teams that we haven't found a decent winger to replace him after all this time. He's still here for that reason alone.

Absolute rubbish. The guy has more ability in his weener than you. Thats not saying much though...

Doesen't look like your up to much anyway based on how many times you've posted on here, so not to worry!

When I read this SH*T you wrote I reconised your name from before slating Dyer. I then assumed you were a regular but saw 101 posts only?

Which got me thinking, all your posts have been about putting Dyer down I imagine haha? Whats he done to you? or is it a case of you like your men big tall and can whisk you off your feet and he doesnt cut the bill? ;)

Archived