Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Essington blue

I can't for the life of me

I had hopes of seeing this new improved Dyer, I wasn't impressed on Saturday.

So not much change there then.

Yes he's fast and he scares some defenders, and he can help run a game down but we could and should have someone better.

I know that we've improved when he's come on in most games this season, that's only because someone's starting 11 is so defensive at the moment.

Get over the fact that ANOTHER transfer window is about to close & no club, AGAIN has made an offer for such a talent as dyer!!! It's amazing how other managers cannot see what Pearson & a fair few on here can!!!!!!!!!

Given your incredible knowledge of the game it really amazes me that you've never managed a top team, why haven't our owners realised how talented you are? Did you apply when they were last looking for a top manager? Or did your extensive resumé get lost in the post? 

Get over the fact that ANOTHER transfer window is about to close & no club, AGAIN has made an offer for such a talent as dyer!!! It's amazing how other managers cannot see what Pearson & a fair few on here can!!!!!!!!!

Well that was 5 seconds of my life ill never get back...

I had hopes of seeing this new improved Dyer, I wasn't impressed on Saturday.

So not much change there then.

Yes he's fast and he scares some defenders, and he can help run a game down but we could and should have someone better.

I know that we've improved when he's come on in most games this season, that's only because someone's starting 11 is so defensive at the moment.

Can't judge Dyer based on a limited subs appearance. 

Pretty sure that no one has bid for Messi either in the last few transfer windows....

Oh dear. Too much time on our hands?

I'm about to landscape my gardens..........

Would you like me to put you out of your misery? I can arrange to have you burried under my patio.

Archived