Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Essington blue

I can't for the life of me

Hackney

Maybe if it was an isolated comment I would be being sensitive agreed, but the amount of ridiculous things said about alot of our players and manager on here is at times a joke, people just come out with any old nonsense to try and back up their case

I agree mate tbh, why really is there need to question dyer or what he is on anyway-.- people r so negative on here & in general at our football club for no reason, we have a gd young squad and a decent manager, we're in the best position we've been in for years & still moaners galore, shut up ffs and back ur team

I agree mate tbh, why really is there need to question dyer or what he is on anyway-.- people r so negative on here & in general at our football club for no reason, we have a gd young squad and a decent manager, we're in the best position we've been in for years & still moaners galore, shut up ffs and back ur team

Don't tell me to shut up ffs.

I support our team but would lik to see us improve, Dyer is one of the players who can be improved upon.

If you're going to get so defensive when someone has a go at players or manager then I don't think the internet is the place for you.

Hackney

Maybe if it was an isolated comment I would be being sensitive agreed, but the amount of ridiculous things said about alot of our players and manager on here is at times a joke, people just come out with any old nonsense to try and back up their case

It's all about opinions though isn't it.

I have a low opinion of Pearson, went to my first game on Saturday feeling fairly confident, mentioned to mates that I couldn't get too positive after the way things went belly up last season. Nothing that I saw on saturday, or reports I've read on the other games lead me to believe that this season will be anything but a boring slog.

I hope I'm wrong.

I support our team but would lik to see us improve, Dyer is one of the players who can be improved upon.

If you're going to get so defensive when someone has a go at players or manager then I don't think the internet is the place for you.

Not having a go at u personally mate, Just fed up of people moaning allllll the time hardly ever positive... Why?! & maybe he is a player who can b improved upon but he's still here, & had been a good player for us at time, would b nice to get another winger on loan maybe for completion:)

& maybe this site isnt for me no cos all it seems to be is a lot of negative fans no matter how we do:/

Not having a go at u personally mate, Just fed up of people moaning allllll the time hardly ever positive... Why?! & maybe he is a player who can b improved upon but he's still here, & had been a good player for us at time, would b nice to get another winger on loan maybe for completion:)

& maybe this site isnt for me no cos all it seems to be is a lot of negative fans no matter how we do:/

You should try Bentleys Roof.

Anyway does nobody have any idea of how much he's on?

dyer is like hume, and loved by  the fans for the same reason. limited technical ability but runs around a lot.

fans who want a runner should go  tell pearson to hire 11 marathon/middle distance runners, and sprinters.

for the rest of us (few that we are), i'll take technical  ability over fitness any day of the week.

by the way the topic starter wins the foxes talk twat of the day award, what a snotty little sarcastic willy puller, can't be bothered to debate him or explain the reasons why Lloyd is my favourite player since the MON years.

& you win today's, pri€k!

Your favourite player since the o'neill years eh? It wouldn't be possible to debate football with someone like yourself.

by the way the topic starter wins the foxes talk twat of the day award, what a snotty little sarcastic willy puller, can't be bothered to debate him or explain the reasons why Lloyd is my favourite player since the MON years.

too lazy to debate or explain, not lazy enough to insult.

Dyer may be one of the players who can be improved upon but there are plenty of others who I'd replace if I could before I got round to him, Gallagher, Danns, Konchesky, Whitbread for instance

From midfield averages a goal every 7 or 8 games, played over 200 games for us, loves the club I don't know how many assists he has but I am sure it would e a fare few.

What do people expect from a championship player? If he had Beckhams crossing ability and van Persies finishing he simply wouldn't ever have played for us.

Accept facts we are a middle to upper championship club, we are not going to get gifted players who can set the world on fire, but if we get honest hard working players who can offer something a little different then we can move forward. This is Dyer, honest hard working and offers something different. I really don't see why people have an issue with him.

Realistically who would you rather have?

dyer is like hume, and loved by the fans for the same reason. limited technical ability but runs around a lot.

fans who want a runner should go tell pearson to hire 11 marathon/middle distance runners, and sprinters.

for the rest of us (few that we are), i'll take technical ability over fitness any day of the week.

Drop the holier than thou act,...No ones saying he's a world beater and everyone is fully aware of his strengths and weaknesses, the thing is he was getting more criticism than he deserved for his forseen lack of technical ability which is no where near as bad as a few people are trying to make out!

Of course we should be looking to improve, we should in ALL areas of the team but Lloyd still has plenty to offer the team and squad whether it be starting or as an impact sub.... (not wingback though! )

From midfield averages a goal every 7 or 8 games, played over 200 games for us, loves the club I don't know how many assists he has but I am sure it would e a fare few.

What do people expect from a championship player? If he had Beckhams crossing ability and van Persies finishing he simply wouldn't ever have played for us.

Accept facts we are a middle to upper championship club, we are not going to get gifted players who can set the world on fire, but if we get honest hard working players who can offer something a little different then we can move forward. This is Dyer, honest hard working and offers something different. I really don't see why people have an issue with him.

Realistically who would you rather have?

Well said mate such a shame when a good servant gets criticised, it's happened to a fair few of the blue army unfortunately over the years for a lot of the time the wrong reasons when we should be supporting the players, why are we even talking about dyer as on of the bad guys anyway :/

So we struggle with strength and pace and yet people still want us to get rid of our strongest and fastest player great idea

The point is that after NFP has had so long in charge that it's a bit sad that Dyer is still our fastest and strongest player.

I notice you didn't mention anything about football ability.

Archived