Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Essington blue

I can't for the life of me

Ugh, whatever. For me it's fairly obvious that he has some ability if not much finesse. Seen enough occasions where he's helped change the game to believe he still has something to contribute.

Define ability? He has no footballing ability. His skill on the ball is no better than mine on the evidence of his 5 years here.

His pace can be a valuable asset when he decides to use it, but often he doesn't. 4 times out of 5 he's too chicken to take his man on. And the remaining time it's touch and go whether he's going to find a teammate after all the running.

I'm not desperate to sell him, because we have little pace and no other wingers (apart from arguably Schlupp) in the squad.

But really, it's a failure of the last 3 management teams that we haven't found a decent winger to replace him after all this time. He's still here for that reason alone.

Get over the fact that ANOTHER transfer window is about to close & no club, AGAIN has made an offer for such a talent as dyer!!! It's amazing how other managers cannot see what Pearson & a fair few on here can!!!!!!!!!

Why would you pick on poor old Lloyd? Does a decent job at this level.

Define ability? He has no footballing ability. His skill on the ball is no better than mine on the evidence of his 5 years here.

His pace can be a valuable asset when he decides to use it, but often he doesn't. 4 times out of 5 he's too chicken to take his man on. And the remaining time it's touch and go whether he's going to find a teammate after all the running.

I'm not desperate to sell him, because we have little pace and no other wingers (apart from arguably Schlupp) in the squad.

But really, it's a failure of the last 3 management teams that we haven't found a decent winger to replace him after all this time. He's still here for that reason alone.

Fine, he has no ability. We'll run with that. I could say ability isn't really important as long as the player contributes, how he does it isn't important, only that he does contribute.

And as I say, I've seen enough occasions where he's helped us win games to think that he's a useful player to have. Birmingham was a good example.

Define ability? He has no footballing ability. His skill on the ball is no better than mine on the evidence of his 5 years here..

Hahaha. ... Stopped reading at this!

The technical ability of ANY player at this level of football is extremely high,...I know you weren't being serious but why put such a daft statement if you want your posts to be taken seriously?.

We all know Dyers strengths and weaknesses but he's the last player who deserves criticism on here, gives 100% for us and has won us many a game in his time at the club with his performances

He might not be one for the long term with us aiming for the prem and his age etc but for me he's been a fantastic servant for our club and I'll defend him to the hilt when being unnecessarily criticised!

Get over the fact that ANOTHER transfer window is about to close & no club, AGAIN has made an offer for such a talent as dyer!!! It's amazing how other managers cannot see what Pearson & a fair few on here can!!!!!!!!!

What's with the hate for a man that's served our club so well, yes he blows hot and cold but he always gives a 100% & is a very good player to have in our squad,, bore off with ur negative comments, all some of our fans seem to want to do us moan -___-

What's with the hate for a man that's served our club so well, yes he blows hot and cold but he always gives a 100% & is a very good player to have in our squad,, bore off with ur negative comments, all some of our fans seem to want to do us moan -___-

Stop going over the top, where is the hate for Dyer?

Oh the Sarcasm on this site -_-

I'm sticking up 4 our lloyd he's a top man done nothing wrong

What sarcasm, what are you talking about?

Well done you but why do you feel the need to stick up for him, nobdy said he'd anything wrong, it's just that some of us don't think he's done that much that is good in his 5 seasons here.

Would he be one of our highest payed players?

He hasn't been unfairly criticised, people have just made honest observations, we all agree that he gives 100% and has helped us win a few games, just that some of us believe we could be doing so much better.

It isn't a crime to question our players or manager,

To say he has no technical ability or that it's on a par with a troll on the Internet isn't unfair criticism? ...are you sure??

I know uve not turned on him no but not really much need to be sarcastic he's not a bad player, not the best but has always put a shift in, and I can't imagine he's on much tbh compared to some, we did sign him from mk dons

Again, where was I sarcastic?

Yes we signed him form MK Dons, he's been with us for 5 years and in that time we got promoted, Sven was in charge and he had his contract extended by 4 years. I don't see why he would be on much less than the likes of Wellens or Gallagher who had their contracts extended around the same time.

To say he has no technical ability or that it's on a par with a troll on the Internet isn't unfair criticism? ...are you sure??

I think you're being a bit sensitive.

Are you saying Kitchandpro is a troll?

Hackney

Maybe if it was an isolated comment I would be being sensitive agreed, but the amount of ridiculous things said about alot of our players and manager on here is at times a joke, people just come out with any old nonsense to try and back up their case

Archived