Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Gareth Williams

Couldnt believe my eyes today. Why have we signed this selfish twat? He couldnt care less about this club. When we go forward he's behind the ball, when we defend he's ahead of the ball. He shows no effort at all. When he loses the ball he stands there looking lost instead of trying to win it back. Pissed off with him immensely but not as much as i'm pissed off at Adams, the dickhead bought him.

Note to Ashov: In future can you see a player perform good for us before you decide he's your favourite player? I find it very odd, you did it with Sicknote take 2 (Morris) and then its Williams. Gudjonsson is the way to go, well its not if you're Micky, its the way off the pitch cause he cant take top signing Williams off.

:ph34r:

Guest Daniel

I totally agree, looks like another selfish twat whos at the club for his pay packet.

If he played like that for the trees im sure theyll be laughing now he's gone.

What a joke, and i thought Joey was bad aswel today.

As for Wilcox, we wont go there.

Both of them were awful. Williams looks to have lots of ability but an awful attitude and mentality. Gujohnsson just looks like a terrible footballer. I hate to say it but I cant see us winnoing promotion with these two in the centre of the midfield.

I can't believe you guys are slagging him off for signing them.... your a joke, every one of you were singing his praises for signing both williams and gudjonsson, and now 4 games later he's a dickhead for signing them. Hypocrits.

I aint slagged them both off :o Todays performance was just shocking by Williams he didnt show any commitment or anything, and that just aint right so things have to be said. You cant just ignore it. I was very pissed off when i first came on and posted that i calmed down a bit now, not happy with Adams at all so i aint calling him a dickhead for signing Williams, just his decisions and recent results and the way we have gone about performing.

I aint slagged them both off :o Todays performance was just shocking by Williams he didnt show any commitment or anything, and that just aint right so things have to be said. You cant just ignore it. I was very pissed off when i first came on and posted that i calmed down a bit now, not happy with Adams at all so i aint calling him a dickhead for signing Williams, just his decisions and recent results and the way we have gone about performing.

13828[/snapback]

Personally i think we have the calibre of players to walk this league, how long they take to gel is the question. For the next game we should have our whole squad available to play, we have played 4 games to let the players bed down a bit (i know it can take longer) so from know on is the time we have to start to produce in my opinion.

It's not Adams signings, substitutions, team selection, player positioning that annoys me, it's seeing teams like derby and watford put a few passes together and get behind us, when all we do is HOOF! FLICK. Is it so hard to drill teams to pass and move a little bit. Our movement is woeful all round, the players never offer themselves for the ball like other teams do.

Oh i give up..... i'm off to support Arsenal. COME ONE YOU GOONERS!!!!

imagine if we have to pay over a million quid for williams , that was one of the most inept performances from a city player over the last 10 years

13828[/snapback]

Personally i think we have the calibre of players to walk this league, how long they take to gel is the question. For the next game we should have our whole squad available to play, we have played 4 games to let the players bed down a bit (i know it can take longer) so from know on is the time we have to start to produce in my opinion.

It's not Adams signings, substitutions, team selection, player positioning that annoys me, it's seeing teams like derby and watford put a few passes together and get behind us, when all we do is HOOF! FLICK. Is it so hard to drill teams to pass and move a little bit. Our movement is woeful all round, the players never offer themselves for the ball like other teams do.

Oh i give up..... i'm off to support Arsenal. COME ONE YOU GOONERS!!!!

13832[/snapback]

Much as I hate Arsenal, at least you will see a side that is well managed, play good football and prepared to play their youngsters. :w00t: :lol: :rolleyes:;)

i must say williams looked sh*te to put it lightly. For one instence canero was in plenty of space for a lay off whilist we were on the break but no, williams goes and runs straight into there players and loses the ball. before the season started i had never seen williams play and from comments off of here etc... i was looking forward to him playing in the blue shirt but after todays performance i am hoping micky will drop him (which he deserves) and plays Nalis and Joey in the middle of the park.

to be fair lads slaggin em off will do the players absolutely no good just pack it in and lets wait i agree wilcox looked bad so did williams but i think the reason we played bad is because we have no team work simple as that, the players arnt on the same wavelength we need them to link up much better :(

Sorry guys, but that's what you're going to get untill he's in the last year of his contract and he can put himself in 'the shop window'.

When he has time on the ball, he can produce some very good football, but you don't get much time in this league so don't expect much apart from when you play the likes of Ipswich.

Also, he doesn't get stuck in, so don't ecpect him to, he wont mess his hair up. (every now and then he'll make a stupid foul to pretend to look like he gets stuck in but that's yer lot)

He does also have a tendancy to lose the ball in the middle of the park a hell of a lot which causes the other team to put some pressure on you.

As I said before though, if he has time he can be very good but it's only when he's in the mood and tends to be only when he's either having to earn himself a new contract or a move.

He's definately not worth the 12k a week you're paying him. And hopefully the 1m you'll be paying us on Monday. (more likely to be about 350k though.)

Sorry guys, but that's what you're going to get untill he's in the last year of his contract and he can put himself in 'the shop window'.

When he has time on the ball, he can produce some very good football, but you don't get much time in this league so don't expect much apart from when you play the likes of Ipswich.

Also, he doesn't get stuck in, so don't ecpect him to, he wont mess his hair up. (every now and then he'll make a stupid foul to pretend to look like he gets stuck in but that's yer lot)

He does also have a tendancy to lose the ball in the middle of the park a hell of a lot which causes the other team to put some pressure on you.

As I said before though, if he has time he can be very good but it's only when he's in the mood and tends to be only when he's either having to earn himself a new contract or a move.

He's definately not worth the 12k a week you're paying him.  And hopefully the 1m you'll be paying us on Monday. (more likely to be about 350k though.)

13917[/snapback]

Spot on about his style of play - Committ the odd foul to give the impression he's trying.....

He's shaved his hair off now... has a bit of a funny shaped head really :unsure:

He's shaved his hair off now... has a bit of a funny shaped head really :unsure:

13929[/snapback]

And he mascarading as a footballer!

Archived