Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silverdaz

Quick Goals

I dont know if any else has noticed but once we get one goal another one follows quite quickly do you reckon its something thats been talked about on the training ground or just the momentum of us getting the goal?

Yeah why havent they discussed this before?! We've been missing a trick!

I dont know if any else has noticed but once we get one goal another one follows quite quickly do you reckon its something thats been talked about on the training ground or just the momentum of us getting the goal?

It's all to do with Alan Young,the last two games he has said to Ian Stringer...i cannot see we're a goal is going to come from, literally straight after we have scored twice.

seem to be the come kings at the moment couldnt seem to do it much last season

lol We're doing alright but we're not that good yet!

Talked about on the training ground? lol 'Right lads, what I want you to do is play crap for an hour, then when they least suspect it, score 2 in 3 minutes. They'll never know what hit them! That's what we're going to work on in training today'

Archived