Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Interesting.

For some posters on this forum. This is how football should be, even if it is Man United. Well worth a watch.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHJiXRfcLTw&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DJHJiXRfcLTw

N Block Blue n White Army

L Block Blue n White Army

N Block Blue n White Army

L Block Blue n White Army

I hate Man Utd, but still an interesting watch.

Supports the view that the complexion of the English match going public has changed and along with all seater stadiums, this has resulted in the atmosphere being watered down.

Boring old fart who is full of nostalgia, maybe that is me.

But give me the grotty old grounds of old, where the match day price wasnt a massive rip off and the atmosphere was something that is now copied today all over Europe.

Which one? N block blue n White army L block blue and white army? It's not they're sining k stand Barmy army I think i just changed it.

yeah I meant the version they sing of it, but I like the idea, would love to get L1 and N1 singing songs at each other

Think you should tweet it to the L1 and N1 twitter pages Ashley ;)

Supports the view that the complexion of the English match going public has changed and along with all seater stadiums, this has resulted in the atmosphere being watered down.

But give me the grotty old grounds of old, where the match day price wasnt a massive rip off and the atmosphere was something that is now copied today all over Europe.

I just love that last paragraph. I speaks volumes. It is just the way I feel.

The character of the old grounds can never be replaced, especially dear old "Filbert Street" Gone forever is the cry, "come on you Filberts"!  I miss the draughts, and the wafting smell of hot dogs and onions, through the cold drizzle.

Well priced, and an atmosphere that hits kicks today's stadiums well into touch., and the boring sameness of that is indeed "copied today all over Europe"

Well said sir.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

With you all the way.

Archived