Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

can you refund tickets?

how much notice do you have to give the club?

is 24 hours enough?

Debatable, I've never told them when I didn't go but have never had a problem getting replacement tickets, seemingly others have?

I don't see any reason why you need to let them know as any ST is registered on entry so they know when you haven't been to the match.

Have already done an replacement ticket this season no need to say you are not going to the game all you need to do is just turn up at ticket office with your season ticket sometime before (not on the day) the game that you want the replacement ticket for

You can do this twice in a season

Didn't want to start a new topic, so thought I'd post this in here. But my Dad is missing the game today through illness, but has an over 60's season ticket, consequently I was going to go with a mate who would either be an adult or a student price. So would they have to buy a ticket, or can they simply pay the difference between the prices?

When i went in to tell them i wouldnt be using my seat today,the girl serving me didn't even make a note of my seat number,i would have thought they would want to try and resell it for the game?

Archived