Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmeh

Fulham 2/1 to beat us!

This was there team away to Bolton in the last round. No doubts jol is taking it seriously and he is under pressure. Make some easy money tonight!

13 Stockdale

03 Riise

05 Hangeland

18 Hughes

27 Riether

14 Karagounis (Rodallega - 103' Booked )

19 Taarabt (Kacaniklic - 46' )

24 Dejagah (Kasami - 84' )

28 Parker

10 Ruiz

39 Bent

Looks big on paper but it won't be easy. Fulham aren't that good and I'd have concerns about how up for it Tarraat etc will be up for this.

Add to that Fulhams appalling away form and they were being dominated by a woeful Palace side until 2 wonder goals turned the match towards them.

Too many are confident we are going to win for my liking, may have a cheeky bet on it though, what happens with a draw after 90 mins?

People who backed the draw win.

I don't understand betting odds. Here's an example for tonight.

Burnley win: 11/8

West Ham win: 15/8

If you put equal money on both teams to win then you can't lose :unsure:

E.g

£5 on both (so £10 outlay) returns either £11.88 or £14.38

It's the same thing for a few of the games.. presumably you are banned from betting on both teams? But what's stopping you from doing it in 2 different high street outlets?

I don't understand betting odds. Here's an example for tonight.

Burnley win: 11/8

West Ham win: 15/8

If you put equal money on both teams to win then you can't lose :unsure:

E.g

£5 on both (so £10 outlay) returns either £11.88 or £14.38

It's the same thing for a few of the games.. presumably you are banned from betting on both teams?

That would be after 90 mins surely?

I don't think we'll walk over them, but I don't think they will walk over us either. 

A team flying at the high end of the Championship, against a team near the lower regions of the Premier League. We've seen it before, anything can happen. Be interesting to see if we can match them, and I'm sure Burnley fans will be feeling the same way against West Ham.

My bad again, I thought the games tonight would be decided by ET and penalties so one team HAD to win :blush:

You can get overall winner odds too but they wouldn't be as high as that, your original idea can happen though many scout the market and use the free introductory bets to bet against a bet so they can only make money.

Archived