foxfanazer Posted 30 October 2013 Posted 30 October 2013 Was just thinking of starting a regular thread for each upcomimg opponent. Basically just a link from their forum regarding their pre match thread against us. Is it worth it? Has it already been done? Only thought of doimg it because I always find myself checking other teams forums before we play them. Can be quite interesting to see what other teams fans think of us and how they feel about their own side
indierich06 Posted 30 October 2013 Posted 30 October 2013 Yeah... Like a 'Pre Match Thread'. Sounds like a good idea!
foxfanazer Posted 30 October 2013 Author Posted 30 October 2013 Yeah... Like a 'Pre Match Thread'. Sounds like a good idea! sorry I can't tell. Are you being sarcastic?
cambridgefox Posted 30 October 2013 Posted 30 October 2013 Yeah... Like a 'Pre Match Thread'. Sounds like a good idea! Was just thinking of starting a regular thread for each upcomimg opponent. Basically just a link from their forum regarding their pre match thread against us. Is it worth it? Has it already been done? Only thought of doimg it because I always find myself checking other teams forums before we play them. Can be quite interesting to see what other teams fans think of us and how they feel about their own side i tend to have a look at the oppositions forum,but I tend to get wound up.Seems fine to me.Had a look at Fulhams this morning.Might have a look at Watfords soon,guaranteed idiots,that's why the only descent poster Super_horns spends his time here!
Fox92 Posted 30 October 2013 Posted 30 October 2013 I sometimes look anyway about how they think the game will go like, what fans think of Leicester, how many they are bringing etc.
MPH Posted 30 October 2013 Posted 30 October 2013 It would probably be a thread I avoid to be honest... I can just see it full of comments of how they are a tin pot club and how our support is great and theirs isnt and how they had racist chants When they last came here... All the things I dislike about a pre match thread condensed into one! bah humbug of me I know.... sorry!
foxfanazer Posted 30 October 2013 Author Posted 30 October 2013 It would probably be a thread I avoid to be honest... I can just see it full of comments of how they are a tin pot club and how our support is great and theirs isnt and how they had racist chants When they last came here... bah humbug of me I know.... sorry! Yeah that's kind of whats putting me off doing it. In fact thats exactly what it will turn into
broughtonblue Posted 30 October 2013 Posted 30 October 2013 Was just thinking of starting a regular thread for each upcomimg opponent. Basically just a link from their forum regarding their pre match thread against us. Is it worth it? Has it already been done? Only thought of doimg it because I always find myself checking other teams forums before we play them. Can be quite interesting to see what other teams fans think of us and how they feel about their own side I'd have a look, tried to get on fulhams last night but couldn't get access for some reason.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.