Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

TONY KNAPP

I am sure that our older fans will like myself, remember our centre half., who was a fine player. A very solid midfielder, and great in the air.

Read today that he is now 73, and is the oldest British coach in Scandinavia, and been working in football for 55 years. He is married to a Norwegian and has an 18 year old daughter, and 20 year old son. 

It's really nice to know he is still in the game.

All the best Tony, and thanks for the happy memories.

I am sure that our older fans will like myself, remember our centre half., who was a fine player. A very solid midfielder, and great in the air.

Read today that he is now 73, and is the oldest British coach in Scandinavia, and been working in football for 55 years. He is married to a Norwegian and has an 18 year old daughter, and 20 year old son. 

It's really nice to know he is still in the game.

All the best Tony, and thanks for the happy memories.

And a cracking centre-half he was too. Up there with our best. 

And a cracking centre-half he was too. Up there with our best. 

Happy times!  I remember them both coming into my dad's pub, (the old King William the Fourth) in Thurcaston.  In those days we had centre - halves, half backs & full backs!

Archived