Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

LCFC Wallpapers

Just been on www.bbc.co.uk/leicester looking at some wallpapers on that website, which are quite good, Ricey have you sent the LCFC Wallpapers you made (Ricey's LCFC Wallpapers) to BBC Leicester or have the knicked it? :huh::o (The wallpapers Ricey made on the BBC Leicester website.)

LCFC Wallpapers from www.bbc.co.uk/leicester

(Infact a few Wallpapers that have been made by people on here may appear on the BBC Leicester site but i'm not sure :unsure:)

I think Ricey gave them permission to use his wallpapers, so they haven't nicked them. :D

151493[/snapback]

Thought that would be the case was only joking about them nicking them, Fair play to Ricey! They deserve to go on more websites, there very good wallpapers!

• 3 weeks later...

I have just made my first LCFC wallpaper. It's not a patch on Ricey's because this is my first attempt at any sort of wallpaper, and the fact that I haven't got any decent sized pictures of LCFC.

But I'm happy with my efforts which is all that counts.

lcfc%20wallpaper.jpg

great effort anish, the hardest part about leicester city creations is finding a decent badge logo, there are loads on the web but i have yet to find one of decent quality, i usually have to rotate the bad bits out or make it opaque-ish.

Ricey, the september wallpaper is the best wallpaper i have ever seen, not bum licking, but be it the pictures o offer, or the time spent, it's bloody brill

great effort anish, the hardest part about leicester city creations is finding a decent badge logo, there are loads on the web but i have yet to find one of decent quality, i usually have to rotate the bad bits out or make it opaque-ish.

Ricey, the september wallpaper is the best wallpaper i have ever seen, not bum licking, but be it the pictures o offer, or the time spent, it's bloody brill

162875[/snapback]

High quality LCFC badge here

Can anyone tell me...

I have made a Paddy wallpaper using cutouts from images on the LCFC website... for my computer.

Is it OK to share it with other people or would that be a copyright infringement?

151519[/snapback]

are you sure they came from that website...

definitely didn't take them yourself...

wink...

Great wallpaper Anish, I really like the colours and the texture used.

162875[/snapback]

Thanks, I'm pleased with it myself :)

Archived