Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

bought a ticket

Ring the ticket office get them to cancel it. The ticket then won't work at the turnstiles. You can't get a refund but they will send you out another ticket for a match of your choice. I had to do it a few weeks ago when mates I had tickets for couldn't make it.

what actually happened here? lol

Someone called him out on his user name being his date of birth (he was bragging about potentially selling spare Man City tickets for a profit) and he said nahh i'm 40 something that's my lads date of birth. Cut to him in another thread admitting to being 15 and trying to get a refund on a kids ticket, I think anyway.

Someone called him out on his user name being his date of birth (he was bragging about potentially selling spare Man City tickets for a profit) and he said nahh i'm 40 something that's my lads date of birth. Cut to him in another thread admitting to being 15 and trying to get a refund on a kids ticket, I think anyway.

Basically this. Silly boy/Man/whatever he wants to be lol

Archived