Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Birmingham Away - NOW SOLD OUT

People work on a Friday, it's not always that easy.

Nothing really excuses the club (whichever one it was) lying through their teeth.

Which is why I said "We had a home game on Saturday" people would've been at the ground.

Also, there are other ways of contacting the ticket office, unless you're going to go on and be really pedantic.

Surely you can see why people get them on the Saturday though? That's why you tend to find a lot of our away ticket sales skyrocket on the Saturday because it's a convenient time to get a ticket.

I usually get mine on a Saturday after the game or order online.

Yes because it's easier. But my point was, people would've been at the ground on Saturday and there were still 600 remaining and they could've got a ticket there and then, without any hassle! So why didn't they?

One of the points people have to bear in mind is we cannot always get time off work. I usually finish between 3 and 6 o'clock at night, so cannot always know if I can get to away games in the evening until the day of the game hence I would have liked to pay on the night at Birmingham.

I alluded to that eventuality earlier on and that would've been who it was most annoying for.

The people that could've got tickets without any bother have only themselves to blame.

Shit way that this was handled. BUT on Friday there was 600 tickets left on general sale. We had a home game on Saturday so it's not like people couldn't get to the ground.

No excuses that you couldn't "get" one. Fair enough if you had commitments that didn't pan out and you then could've gone to the game but there was plenty available on Friday.

I'm sure it sold out straight after the Boro game, indicating that the demand for more was still there, given there was a couple of days left.

Which is why I said "We had a home game on Saturday" people would've been at the ground.

Also, there are other ways of contacting the ticket office, unless you're going to go on and be really pedantic.

Yes because it's easier. But my point was, people would've been at the ground on Saturday and there were still 600 remaining and they could've got a ticket there and then, without any hassle! So why didn't they?

I alluded to that eventuality earlier on and that would've been who it was most annoying for.

The people that could've got tickets without any bother have only themselves to blame.

Can see why you class yourself as the '#1 attention seeker'

Archived