Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Birmingham Away - NOW SOLD OUT

I assume the club didn't want to buy the next allocation of tickets as they feel they wouldn't have time to sell them all. Reckon they would be snapped up straight away personally!

Away tickets are bought on a sale or return basis by the club, it doesn't matter to us financially whether we sell them or not.

Again, what a terrific away support.  :appl:

Wish they'd extend the allocation seeing the demand.

Now let's get that eighth win in a row... 

Sadly, I can't make it for a weekday game, but I hope everybody who's going will be witnessing a new club record.

Derby 2800? They have shit away support..

We could still shift 750-1000 if LCFC got this mess sorted

i dont think its so much LCFC fault and all that, Birmingham have given us an allocation we've sold them, and given how close it is to the game LCFC probably dont feel could shift enough to warrant asking for anymore.(doubt they'd get there until Tuesday/Wednesday given how Royal Mail can be). 

on Derby getting 2800, there game is on a Saturday. so its no point comparing our support with theres as we dont have a giant flag to cover a good chunk of seast too  :ph34r:

i dont think its so much LCFC fault and all that, Birmingham have given us an allocation we've sold them, and given how close it is to the game LCFC probably dont feel could shift enough to warrant asking for anymore.(doubt they'd get there until Tuesday/Wednesday given how Royal Mail can be). 

on Derby getting 2800, there game is on a Saturday. so its no point comparing our support with theres as we dont have a giant flag to cover a good chunk of seast too  :ph34r:

That's because LCFC leave it until the last minute to put them on general sale.

That's because LCFC leave it until the last minute to put them on general sale.

Personally cant imagine LCFC selling 1000 tickets for a midweek game when there on general sale. most ppl who want to go would have already got them who want to go.

If it was a Saturday game, thats a different matter. also imo cant put loads of blame on the club leaving it to the last min, given its on a Tuesday makes it a bit more difficult to sell them...as sending is risky;

also looking at it, they've been on general sale since the 26th Jan...imo...thats more than enough time for people to get a ticket if they really wanted one. rather than waiting to see what yesterday's result would be

I would in no way be surprised if there's an external body limiting our allocation on the basis that there is only one train home after the game. SGSA or some other pointless group.

The 22.22 is going to be utter carnage. Usually a two (maximum three) carriage deal so I wouldn't be expecting a seat. Beers will be essential to get me through that impending horror show - could be worse than the rattlers that go Peterborough.

2009 was the nadir.

Seem to remember some dopey bint allowing her kid to sit on the emergency button on the football special, delayed us for half an hour.

We were then called animals by an old woman at Peterborough and stopped from going to certain pubs. Then we promptly lost 2-0 in a hailstorm.

Amazing anybody bothered again really.

This is nothing to do with LCFC, we were only given 2500 tickets by Birmingham, we sold them, we were given no more. LCFC would have asked for more but didn't get any, even if they gave us an extra 1000 and we sold 12, we could just send the unsold ones back, so the timing of general sale has nothing to do with this.

Pretty good chance there'll be pay on the gate here.

Birmingham fans can pay on the gate so I doubt

they'll risk city fans doing the same in their end.

This looks like my only option and I doubt I'm alone.

I don't think they will be any on the gate, they surely would of said

This is nothing to do with LCFC, we were only given 2500 tickets by Birmingham, we sold them, we were given no more. LCFC would have asked for more but didn't get any, even if they gave us an extra 1000 and we sold 12, we could just send the unsold ones back, so the timing of general sale has nothing to do with this.

Do you actually know that or is it pure supposition?

It certaintly doesn't make sense for Brum to turn down extra matchday revenue.

Archived