Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Birmingham Away - NOW SOLD OUT

It was confirmed to me last week by the ticket office that the 2544 was our full allocation,and no tickets would be availible on the night,however,my father in law who's a forest fan said that they were told there would be no tiks on day but there was when they played there a few weeks back,like many he said they need the money.

I find it ridiculous that they started selling them on 30th December to season ticket holders with 10+ points (fair enough) but then not to put them on general sale over 3 weeks later and 5 days before the game.

As it's a mid week game people need to make arrangements whether it's to leave work early, get a shift swap, book trains etc. to be only given 5 days to sort stuff out is ridiculous.

I find it ridiculous that they started selling them on 30th December to season ticket holders with 10+ points (fair enough) but then not to put them on general sale over 3 weeks later and 5 days before the game.

As it's a mid week game people need to make arrangements whether it's to leave work early, get a shift swap, book trains etc. to be only given 5 days to sort stuff out is ridiculous.

I'm gonna be emailing them about this and I'd encourage others to as well. There was literally nothing wrong with the system before (if it was stuck to). I don't see how either those buying the tickets or those selling them benefit from it and you're right in saying that it penalises those without a priority. 5 days of general sale is a joke.

Do you actually know that or is it pure supposition?

It certaintly doesn't make sense for Brum to turn down extra matchday revenue.

I agree it doesn't make sense for them to turn down extra revenue, but then again it doesn't make sense for LCFC to want to have less support there than there could be, surely the more the better.

Must be something to do with police advice that we have been limited

I agree it doesn't make sense for them to turn down extra revenue, but then again it doesn't make sense for LCFC to want to have less support there than there could be, surely the more the better.

Must be something to do with police advice that we have been limited

think your probably right there, more fans would probably result in more staff/police there too.

on tickets, I suspect it will be pay on the door or something like that BUT for home fans only.

Just spoke to bcfc, no tickets available at police request. According to them it's as close as a derby game they will get this season. Total joke.

3 tickets needed please cash ready

I'm not sure whether this was how the club worded it, or you paraphrasing, but the way it is written sounds as though the police have said, " Well we're not gonna get another chance to reduce a teams allocation or have an easy night, Leicester are closest, let's reduce theirs."

Either way its ridiculous. We're well behaved travellers on the whole, how can they justify this on the basis of, "it's a derby" when we took 4,000 there last season with no trouble at all.

Archived