Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Team vs The tractor boys

With Williams doubtful too, our midfeild is looking extremely weak  :(

If Kisnorbo, Hughes, Williams, Wesolowski and Sylla are all out, we have the following people left available for selection.

Tiatto

Wilcox

Gudjohnsson

Hammond

Maybe we could play Tiatto in the cnetre with Joey and have the other two as wide men. But what happens if we get an injury  :unsure:

154841[/snapback]

Squad's looking dangerously thin already. Nor did the six goal thrashing for the Stiffs at Portsmouth suggest there is likely to be much help coming from that direction.

Hammill Tiatto Gudjonsson Hammon

That would loom alright, let's get that sweaty in.

154866[/snapback]

Not sure about that one. The write-up from Scotland's doesn't seem convincing.

Paints the lad as lightweight and inconsistent. Assuming Williams absence (though bruising can often heal quickly) I'd give Hammond a go if CL sees him as fit enough and keep Wilcox wide left.

the central midfielders above would be too defensive in my opinion

we are at home, have just had a great result and confidence is high. ipswich are tehre for the taking i think. If we set the tempo early I dont see why we cant win comfortably - only concern is the central midfield :o(

we are at home, have just had a great result and confidence is high. ipswich are tehre for the taking i think. If we set the tempo early I dont see why we cant win comfortably - only concern is the central midfield :o(

154921[/snapback]

That maybe true, but who do you suggest could provide a more attacking formation?

154921[/snapback]

We haven't got a choice though have we? Also, Ipswich have very defensive minded midfielders in Magilton and Horlock. Tiatto might be classed as defensive minded, but he's not. If anything he's a liability defensive wise and better going forward.

The only alternative is to drop Connolly abit deeper, but he's on fire at the minute and we don't want to stop that.

Archived