Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Henry

>>Ive got a song for Henry.

>>**** Henry , Henry **** off   

Why be so mean ?

155581[/snapback]

'Cos he is/was an embarrasment to the club , every time he played the PHG it made me cringe :ph34r::(:cry:

'Cos he is/was an embarrasment to the club , every time he played the PHG it made me cringe  :ph34r:  :(  :cry:

155585[/snapback]

Why?

what are your problems with it? i would to see you do what he did at his age and his condition!!!!!

Why?

what are your problems with it? i would to see you do what he did at his age and his condition!!!!!

155586[/snapback]

i hope at his age to be just watching the football, learning from my mistakes and not making an embaressment of my self. Funny after all the calls for him to go there is now a minority of people pleased that he has. **** football fans hey :mad:

Why?

155586[/snapback]

I can play Recorder :cool::P:D:D;):ph34r::unsure:

My problems is that its an embarrasment a number of my friends from other clubs have come back from the Walkers and said ' What the frig was that old bloke blowing the trumpet for what a laughing stock '. IMO in this day an age a football club does not want some old bloke drowning out the atmosphere with his bad rendition of PHG!

I can play Recorder  :cool:  :P  :D  :D  ;)  :ph34r:  :unsure:

My problems is that its an embarrasment a number of my friends from other clubs have come back from the Walkers and said  ' What the frig was that old bloke blowing the trumpet for what a laughing stock '. IMO in this day an age a football club does not want some old bloke drowning out the atompsphere with his bad rendition of PHG!

155595[/snapback]

agreed. ;)

THE PHG is one of the key features before ANY game for LCFC.

Things move on I understand that, but he wasnt really doing any harm, and well he was talented enough to do it and for nothing.

The least we could do is give him a warm send off.

Everyone has an opinion but I loved the LIVE PHG, and well thats more money we have to folk out in royalties each time its played then...

We are called the 'Foxes' yet the traditional post horn gallop will never be heard again at 3pm.

Next thell get rid of the recorded version and put CRAZY FROG on...

I feel for henry, and you youngsters should look at what makes our club different.

GUTTED! :angry:

155551[/snapback]

Rubbish... the recorded version was played long before Henry was here!!!!!

Why?

155586[/snapback]

Have you seen him after he plays (Each time?)? He is puffing, gasping for air, e.t.c, most people probably would but at his age is it really heathly for him? :huh:

Besides when I first was calling for him to piss off, I got told "Be nice to him, he lives for his PHG, his health isn't too good" I don't know whether to believe that or not, but if its true should he really be playing the PHG twice? If at all?

i hope at his age to be just watching the football, learning from my mistakes and not making an embaressment of my self. Funny after all the calls for him to go there is now a minority of people pleased that he has. **** football fans hey :mad:

155591[/snapback]

I was thinking that! Wish people/football fans would realise the truth and not go back on there word, as I said I feel sorry for Henry but I have wanted him gone for a long time and his little sad story/plea ain't gonna make me change my opinion!

See Ya Henry :wave::banana:

THE PHG is one of the key features before ANY game for LCFC.

Things move on I understand that, but he wasnt really doing any harm, and well he was talented enough to do it and for nothing.

The least we could do is give him a warm send off.

Everyone has an opinion but I loved the LIVE PHG, and well thats more money we have to folk out in royalties each time its played then...

155603[/snapback]

yes and it was there before Henry and will be there after Him

He was doing harm - my ear drums etc. were **** killing after hearing him hit his 5th wrong note in a row. Fair enough a good send off may be needed but why does he think no-one is there 15minutes before kick off? It was different at Filbert street!

Times change, people have to move on and get on with life. Henry should do the same. Well done for the effort he put in and i think it takes courage to play in front of an audience (or not in his case). But the club is changing, and maybe its times for him to move on.

My problems is that its an embarrasment a number of my friends from other clubs have come back from the Walkers and said  ' What the frig was that old bloke blowing the trumpet for what a laughing stock '. IMO in this day an age a football club does not want some old bloke drowning out the atmosphere with his bad rendition of PHG!

155595[/snapback]

I don't care what fans of other clubs think. This is Leicester City, not Nottingham Forest, or Leeds United. It is a tradition of Leicester City and someone said that they wouldn't want to embarrass themselves at his age. He doesn't embarrass himself. He enjoys playing it before the game and i hope he continues.

My problems is that its an embarrasment a number of my friends from other clubs have come back from the Walkers and said  ' What the frig was that old bloke blowing the trumpet for what a laughing stock '. IMO in this day an age a football club does not want some old bloke drowning out the atmosphere with his bad rendition of PHG!

155595[/snapback]

Who cares what your mates think. So just because they dont like him, you dont like him!!!

Leicester and Proud mate.

ill support any leicester fan anyday and Henry is Leicester.

I don't care what fans of other clubs think. This is Leicester City, not Nottingham Forest, or Leeds United. It is a tradition of Leicester City and someone said that they wouldn't want to embarrass themselves at his age. He doesn't embarrass himself. He enjoys playing it before the game and i hope he continues.

155626[/snapback]

A tradition that started as a recorded version played well, that pumped people up for the game. Not played really poorly by an old bloke in silly clothes worn by people who hunt foxes!!

While we are on about cringe worthy things.... I hope Leicester don't let birch come on dressed as winston churchill ever again. I would rather have 10 henrys.

A tradition that started as a recorded version played well, that pumped people up for the game. Not played really poorly by an old bloke in silly clothes worn by people who hunt foxes!!

Exactly.

Henry should retire gracefully, whatever the Mercury might think.

He might not embarass himself but he sure embarasses a lot of other FOXES!

Why don't they ask him to record it properly onto to CD and then blast it over the tannoy. That way everyone can hear it, he can make sure he hits the right notes and everyone would know it was him, which is cool for his fans and most importantly, him. And he still gets to keep his season ticket

Why don't they ask him to record it properly onto to CD and then blast it over the tannoy. That way everyone can hear it, he can make sure he hits the right notes and everyone would know it was him, which is cool for his fans and most importantly, him. And he still gets to keep his season ticket

155641[/snapback]

That is an excellent suggestion, I think you should let the trust see this idea.

Well done.

Could they just have switched Henry's microphone off when he played, and put the post horn gallop over the tannoy. If its good enough for people like Britney Spears

Granted Henry may not have been perfect, but having met him once, you could tell the immense amount of joy and pride he gets from playing the post horn gallop on behalf of Leicester. If the players had the same sort of pride as he did in representing Leicester, we would walk the league.

Maybe its time for him to go but I'd hope he was shown some more appreciation. Maybe a farewell post horn gallop or wheel him out for big occasions, where it's a novelty.

If the players had the same sort of pride as he did in representing Leicester, we would walk the league.

155647[/snapback]

But if they showed the same kind of ability, we'd be heading for the conference!

Archived