Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Meet the players opportunity for kids?

Evening all. My son (6) thinks he may get a chance to meet or have a photo with some of the players as they arrive tomorrow. I think one of his mates at school did this a few weeks ago.

So, anyone know the best time and location to wait? I plan to get to the stadium early ish. Anyone know how and when they arrive (all together on a coach or individually?)

Any help much appreciated. Failing that, can one of you lot pretend to be a player as he won't know the difference anyway!

At home game they will arrive individually. They just drive from where ever they live. When I did it earlier in the season for a 3pm game they was all in for 1 and started coming 12.30 onwards.

Thanks mate. Much appreciated

On FoxesPlayer they show the "Tunnel Cam" which is basically a bloke who records all that happens in the tunnel leading up to and following the game.

I can't check now but they have a clock in the corner to show the viewer what time each thing happens and I think it's around 1 when the players usually start turning up.

At home game they will arrive individually. They just drive from where ever they live. When I did it earlier in the season for a 3pm game they was all in for 1 and started coming 12.30 onwards. 

On FoxesPlayer they show the "Tunnel Cam" which is basically a bloke who records all that happens in the tunnel leading up to and following the game.

I can't check now but they have a clock in the corner to show the viewer what time each thing happens and I think it's around 1 when the players usually start turning up.

Don't turn up at 12:30-1:00 though, or your son will be very disappointed.

Archived