Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

Lorry full of pro audio gear stolen from KP

Stealing really infuriates me.. someone can work their arse off to make a business for themselves and someone else will just walk in and take something with probably no feeling of guilt.

Aggrevates me so much....

The worst one's are those who steal charity boxes imo,, although of course all theft is a disgrace.

There have been quite a few in this area over the past few years, who have taken charity boxes from shop counters.

One Cancer Research collector was mugged for her box, and ended up in hospital.

I was on my bike around 9.45am ish heading towards the ground on the Burnmoor Road roundabout and saw it drive past the back of the east stand and bounce down over the kerb onto the road heading left towards the holiday in hotel. I didn't think much of it other than he shot straight over the pavement, kerb and onto the road without stopping, it was a blue curtain sided trailer I saw.

I couldn't describe the ID of the driver but I did then chat to someone near the marquee about what they were doing, he didn't seem alarmed nor did anyone else around the tents.

Until I just saw this post I would never have realised it was a stolen lorry.

That's about all I can help you with.

Cheers for info fella..

Sounds like he got most of the kit back thank goodness....close call  :nigel:

Archived