Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

Lorry full of pro audio gear stolen from KP

Hey guys, i'm in the AV industry and would like to spread the word about this, apologies if its against rules. 

message..

Friend of mine just called. His lorry got stolen from the football grounds about an hour ago. Black / pink Volvo FL6 tractor unit with blue one axle trailer behind it. Last seen driving towards city centre. Police is already on the case but any hints appreciated.

Trailer full of kit, Yamaha LS-9 desk, avolites lighting desk, 12 TRS-218 bins, tops, amps, tools etc.

If you see it, or have any info please call Leicester police asap.

Many thanks guys  :thumbup: 

Please share & if you are in the area keep your eye on it. It truly is one of a kind lorry, you'll know what i mean when you see it.  It's an old Robinson's brewery wagon and their logo is still visible on the back door in the trailer.

What a bizarre motor to steal, I'm not an expert but I was going to steal 1 I would have probably picked something smaller to hide and easier to make a getaway in and probably a little more discrete in its colour too

There goes the 'All Back to Ours' party... 

lol

What a bizarre motor to steal, I'm not an expert but I was going to steal 1 I would have probably picked something smaller to hide and easier to make a getaway in and probably a little more discrete in its colour too

lol

Unfortunately, due to the high value of Pro audio and lighting gear, we are seeing more and more of these pre planned robbery's. Sign of the times i'm afraid. The reason this lorry looks like this is for exactly these reasons, easy to spot !

Stealing really infuriates me.. someone can work their arse off to make a business for themselves and someone else will just walk in and take something with probably no feeling of guilt.

Aggrevates me so much....

Hey guys, i'm in the AV industry and would like to spread the word about this, apologies if its against rules. 

message..Friend of mine just called. His lorry got stolen from the football grounds about an hour ago. Black / pink Volvo FL6 tractor unit with blue one axle trailer behind it. Last seen driving towards city centre. Police is already on the case but any hints appreciated.Trailer full of kit, Yamaha LS-9 desk, avolites lighting desk, 12 TRS-218 bins, tops, amps, tools etc.If you see it, or have any info please call Leicester police asap.Many thanks guys  :thumbup: 

I was on my bike around 9.45am ish heading towards the ground on the Burnmoor Road roundabout and saw it drive past the back of the east stand and bounce down over the kerb onto the road heading left towards the holiday in hotel. I didn't think much of it other than he shot straight over the pavement, kerb and onto the road without stopping, it was a blue curtain sided trailer I saw.

I couldn't describe the ID of the driver but I did then chat to someone near the marquee about what they were doing, he didn't seem alarmed nor did anyone else around the tents.

Until I just saw this post I would never have realised it was a stolen lorry.

That's about all I can help you with.

Poor spelling really infuriates me.. someone can work their arse off to learn to spell and someone else will just walk in and make mistakes with probably no feeling of guilt.

Aggravates me so much....

Poor spelling really infuriates me.. someone can work their arse off to learn to spell and someone else will just walk in and make mistakes with probably no feeling of guilt.

Aggravates me so much....

*to learn how to spell

I mean really. ...

If you're going to be throwing stones... lol

Thieves irritate me an abnormal amount. Some dickheads smashed my car window the other day looking for phones and keys, really makes me angry that people have the arrogance and audacity to think they can jsut take other peoples property that they have earned and worked for. Cvnts.

lol

Exactly,they might as well have a big sign on top saying "I've just stolen this lorry"!!

Archived