Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Your 2nd team??

Anyone got a second??? Surely must have, mine is woking my dad used to live there as a kid so he supported them and watched them quite a lot, so he sorta brought me up to like them as well. Wheneva LCFC aint at home i sometimes watch Woking B)

Woops, must have had a bit to much vino with dinner, pressed the report rather than the reply button, sorry to whoever gets those! Embarrassed smiley if I could find the dam thing!

I don’t really have a second team, have a bit of a soft spot for Norwich but I think I’ll be following Birmingham’s progress next season now they have three City old boys!

Woops, must have had a bit to much vino with dinner, pressed the report rather than the reply button, sorry to whoever gets those!  Embarrassed smiley if I could find the dam thing!

I don’t really have a second team, have a bit of a soft spot for Norwich but I think I’ll be following Birmingham’s progress next season now they have three City old boys!

Yeah, you sent that to me. ;) :lol:

No second team for me - Leicester City all the way. :)

just leicester really for me but if i could say i liked a team a bit or followed one it would be cardiff coz my uncle lives near there :rolleyes:

Cardiff? Oh dear...... :lol: :ph34r:;)

I follow Boston United 'cos I have another house ther so I go and watch them when I stay there. Got to see Boston vs Leicester friendly there a while back just after Basset took over and I met all the players after - and Bassett and MA, and Bob Walls the big fat Kit Man - I'll sell someone Ade Akinbiyi's signiture for 10p??

Archived