Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluebeau

Deleted Posts

Yesterday I posted a reply to a topic on the Forum, but for some unknown reason it has been deleted

There was nothing obscene or slanderous about my reply.

I sent a message to one of the Forum Moderators asking why my reply had been deleted. The reply that I received was, "Nothing to do with me, sorry."

My point is, this is not really an adequate reply. Surely as a member of the Forum I am entitled to know why my replyposting was deleted?

In future would the Moderators please consider notifying a member if his or her posting has been deleted, & the

reason why?

Yesterday I posted a reply to a topic on the Forum, but for some unknown reason it has been deleted

There was nothing obscene or slanderous about my reply.

I sent a message to one of the Forum Moderators asking why my reply had been deleted. The reply that I received was, "Nothing to do with me, sorry."

My point is, this is not really an adequate reply. Surely as a member of the Forum I am entitled to know why my replyposting was deleted?

In future would the Moderators please consider notifying a member if his or her posting has been deleted, & the

reason why?

Nothing in the removed content bit, a post of yours from yesterday still appears in the posts I've made section on your profile, did you post more than once yesterday?

which topic and what was the reply? can't find anything of yours that was deleted

Hi Mark,

perhaps you could start charging people to use the site so that you can pay the moderators a wage. Rather than them having to stop what they are doing in their actual paying job to investigate some insignificant post on a football forum.

£100 a year from every member should cover it.

Cheers

Hi Mark,

perhaps you could start charging people to use the site so that you can pay the moderators a wage. Rather than them having to stop what they are doing in their actual paying job to investigate some insignificant post on a football forum.

£100 a year from every member should cover it.

Cheers

Surely the power, status, respect and kudos are sufficient.

Surely the power, status, respect and kudos are sufficient.

The good will from that gets used up with someone messaging you to tell you you're c-unit for deleting something you haven't, or banning them when you haven't every day.

The good will from that gets used up with someone messaging you to tell you you're c-unit for deleting something you haven't, or banning them when you haven't every day.

Rather you than me! So I'm guessing the rumours that Webbo bunged Mark a K to become mod aren't true then.

Archived