Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Lampard Joins Man City On Loan Til January

Not jealous at all, dunno what you're picking up on that insinuates that, why is Frank joining the MLS? For the money, obviously, just stating a fact.

He's won everything there is too in Europe and in England. He'll get to move to a fantastic city, play every game and be the main man know doubt.

Yes the money will help but I doubt he's short of a pound or two. He's not got anything to prove and at his age I can't blame him moving to the MLS.

I don't blame him, but if it's not entirely then it's mainly for the money. Like Rooney renegotiating for £300k a week when he was already on over £200k a week, he wasn't exactly short of a few quid but he still did it. If New York would of offered him £100k a week and QPR (flippant example) would of offered him £180k pretty sure he'd still be in London. Not saying that negatively, so he should at his age, but think it's certainly the primary reason for him making the move.

Archived