Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Caribean Carnival

:wave:

Consensus my arse.  I am still here!!!

lol

I was actually going to mention you pair.

It's strange that I agree with an awful lot of the points you two post and yet take issue with the harangues coming from the same political direction, only louder and ruder, from some others. 

My own politics are probably right of centre.

I just don't bang on about it.

:P

Now its  gone reasonably sane on her dare I post a link to some of the stupidest sanctions on job seekers? One or two could be classed as 'Well they did bring it on themselves' but the majority could have been avoided. Like the woman who put too many applications on her form. There was not enough room to say she had looked in the local paper like she was asked tp. Or the bloke who had accepted a job offer so did not fill the following week in. Or the man who was attending a relatives funeral arranged a new appointment but the JC had no record of it. In these cases JSA and benefits were stopped immediately leaving the applicant with no income until an appeal is heard or the sanction ends.

What in a carnival thread??? Ah go on then.

I can start a new thread although this thread has veered off topic somewhat. I don't know where to post that topic TBH. Interesting stories?

Fook me Rincey spare us for fook sake!!! :D

Archived