Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Caribean Carnival

I know me and Moose have our little differences but I would not want to see him permanently banned. What irks me is that almost every post I put up he finds something wrong with it and sometimes ignoring other posters to go back to mine. I am just as much to blame when i reply with long winded posts or look at his when I have him on ignore. I have in the past written a long reply then deleted it as I am only going over the same things again. I have even PM'd one or two posters re links rather than post on here and see a thread that is supposed to be information turn into a thread about me getting 'free money' even though I paid NI for 45 years into a pension kitty. The  DWP were quite happy to switch me from JSA to Pension Credit. in fact they encouraged it. One less 'scrounge' on their list which improves the unemployment figures. The pension comes out of a different piggy bank to benefits like JSA so has no effect on tax payers directly.

Anyway I try not to take moose serious and in this thread I made a slight reference to his post of which I have forgotten what was put-and carried on. I think I put something like What moose will do to get attention never ceases to amaze me.

It was done with as far as I was concerned. Maybe I should not have started the thread now its caused bitterness. That was never or will be my intention on here.

Anyway  there is the Our Leicester day on the Market. it may be the same day as SkyRide again Might be another couple of events coming up this month. Yjere is the DocFilm week in November.

Don't be apologetic, mate,

It's clear to anyone with a brain that dogbreath tries to bully you. Don't allow it - like all bullies he's a coward, and wouldn't dare to say it to your face.

This time he has truly exposed himself for what he is.

He's always been exposed for "what he is."

He'll still be back shortly enough, if not as Moose then on an alternate account being immensely unsubtle. Then if enough of those get banned and he gives up, he'll wait a month or so, conjure up his newest identity and re-appear, denying all knowledge.

He's been doing it for years.

If someone wants to post badly enough on a public forum they will, even Mark has limited power to stop it and eventually - as volunteers - you just give up trying.

If you don't want to read MBs posts, ignore him. If people stop responding he'll get bored and stop posting.

Almost the entire board thinks kingfox is a complete twat but as long as they reply, even with abuse, he'll carry on because he just wants attention. If the entire tinder thread (for example) just blocked him and stopped acknowledging his presence, he'd get bored and go elsewhere.

The same applies to everyone here.

He'll still be back shortly enough, if not as Moose then on an alternate account being immensely unsubtle. Then if enough of those get banned and he gives up, he'll wait a month or so, conjure up his newest identity and re-appear, denying all knowledge.

If someone wants to post badly enough on a public forum they will, even Mark has limited power to stop it and eventually - as volunteers - you just give up trying.

If you don't want to read MBs posts, ignore him. If people stop responding he'll get bored and stop posting.

Almost the entire board thinks kingfox is a complete twat but as long as they reply, even with abuse, he'll carry on because he just wants attention. If the entire tinder thread (for example) just blocked him and stopped acknowledging his presence, he'd get bored and go elsewhere.

Yep he's disappeared, I'm sure he'll be back with one of his alias, how pathetic. 

I know me and Moose have our little differences but I would not want to see him permanently banned. What irks me is that almost every post I put up he finds something wrong with it and sometimes ignoring other posters to go back to mine. I am just as much to blame when i reply with long winded posts or look at his when I have him on ignore. I have in the past written a long reply then deleted it as I am only going over the same things again. I have even PM'd one or two posters re links rather than post on here and see a thread that is supposed to be information turn into a thread about me getting 'free money' even though I paid NI for 45 years into a pension kitty. The  DWP were quite happy to switch me from JSA to Pension Credit. in fact they encouraged it. One less 'scrounge' on their list which improves the unemployment figures. The pension comes out of a different piggy bank to benefits like JSA so has no effect on tax payers directly.

Anyway I try not to take moose serious and in this thread I made a slight reference to his post of which I have forgotten what was put-and carried on. I think I put something like What moose will do to get attention never ceases to amaze me.

It was done with as far as I was concerned. Maybe I should not have started the thread now its caused bitterness. That was never or will be my intention on here.

Anyway  there is the Our Leicester day on the Market. it may be the same day as SkyRide again Might be another couple of events coming up this month. Yjere is the DocFilm week in November.

But Ken moose has been exposed as a WUM he's clearly an attention seeker with a life so boring he get's his kicks upsetting people like you anonymously on a forum. Just be aware he'll probably be back in one of his pathetic guises so don't let it get to you just remember he has an agenda and doesn't actually believe the things he posts so everything he posts immediately becomes irrelevant.

I had him on ignore but found that I could still look at his posts. I never used to read his posts except for when they were quoted and even then I ignored them. I think I paid him more compliments than insults in a round about way. i said I did not believe he was as nasty as he portrayed himself to be. Never helped. I started replying with smileys and agreeing with him but he would ind something else to remark on even if it was to  go back to a previous post a few days old.

He will be on ignore when he returns and will stay unread. I must tell myself that and use all the will power that I have to achieve it.

Who was he before Moose? Can't remember having this much trouble with anyone before. Although I was working and did not do volunteer work so was naive in that area and was not qualified or had had any experience to comment on it.

What were his previous alias's....chandler springs to mind??

With Moosey , ahem, taking a time out and Matt P genuinely taking a break from FT, any Young Conservatives will think that Gen Chat has turned into some effete left wing consensus building sewing circle.

I think that's no bad thing (holds sewing needle aloft).

:)

With Moosey , ahem, taking a time out and Matt P genuinely taking a break from FT, any Young Conservatives will think that Gen Chat has turned into some effete left wing consensus building sewing circle.

I think that's no bad thing (holds sewing needle aloft).

:)

lol

Yep, at least Mattp was genuine and could laugh at himself too. 

lol

Yep, at least Mattp was genuine and could laugh at himself too.

Oh, I absolutely was not slagging Matt P, at all.

I don't always agree with MattP, but he is an influential (and entertaining) poster.

I was just reflecting that two of the Forum's more "in yer face" posters, who appear to have broadly similar political views, are not currently posting.

ONWARDS! TO WOOLLY MIDDLE OF THE ROAD CONSENSUS!!!!!

I don't always agree with MattP, but he is an influential (and entertaining) poster.

I was just reflecting that two of the Forum's more "in yer face" posters, who appear to have broadly similar political views, are not currently posting.

Oh I know just saying out of moosey and mattp only one will be missed on here.

:wave:

Consensus my arse.  I am still here!!!

Consensus my arse.  I am still here!!!

A Conservative you may be, Jon, but when you post I just don't feel like I'm being gleefully punched in the face over and over again as I do with the contributions of some of our more...shall we say excitable Thatcherites.

Bless 'em all

A Conservative you may be, Jon, but when you post I just don't feel like I'm being gleefully punched in the face over and over again as I do with the contributions of some of our more...shall we say excitable Thatcherites.

Bless 'em all

Jon, is so far conservative, he wanks thinking about Cameron and when angry about Thatcher!!

As I've no idea what Jon looks like I'm mercifully spared a mental image of him anger wanking over a pic of Mrs T

From what I have been told he looks like Onslo out of keeping up appearances, he just acts all posh and prim on foxestalk. If he was Scottish I would say Rab C Nesbitt, but I wouldn't want to insults the scots

Now its  gone reasonably sane on her dare I post a link to some of the stupidest sanctions on job seekers? One or two could be classed as 'Well they did bring it on themselves' but the majority could have been avoided. Like the woman who put too many applications on her form. There was not enough room to say she had looked in the local paper like she was asked tp. Or the bloke who had accepted a job offer so did not fill the following week in. Or the man who was attending a relatives funeral arranged a new appointment but the JC had no record of it. In these cases JSA and benefits were stopped immediately leaving the applicant with no income until an appeal is heard or the sanction ends.

Archived