Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Caribean Carnival

And mine!

It's probably to cover Moose's racism up.

Who would do that?

lol

I assume you were implying it was me? Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't, I deleted 1 of his posts and then had to go out.

What exactly do you want, his posts deleting or would you rather they weren't deleted so you can moan about it not being deleted?

I assume you were implying it was me? Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't, I deleted 1 of his posts and then had to go out.

What exactly do you want, his posts deleting or would you rather they weren't deleted so you can moan about it not being deleted?

To be fair to you, at least you deleted the post rather than giving it a rep point.

Sometimes I agree with Moosey, don't like that? Tough shit.

I've done it a couple of times too.

Also, fair play to the guy, he PM'd me and apologised. I know he is a WUM, and he said he was just trying to be edgy. This time it was just a little over the edge.

Also, fair play to the guy, he PM'd me and apologised. I know he is a WUM, and he said he was just trying to be edgy. This time it was just a little over the edge.

He quite often goes too far, I've deleted plenty of his stuff, which is a shame because he can be quite intelligent when he wants to be.

Sometimes I agree with Moosey, don't like that? Tough shit.

You can agree with whoever you like old son, it's just when you do so whilst being a moderator it's a tad ironic that you struggle to grasp the conflict of interest when 'repping' posts you maybe should be considering deleting!

You can agree with whoever you like old son, it's just when you do so whilst being a moderator it's a tad ironic that you struggle to grasp the conflict of interest when 'repping' posts you maybe should be considering deleting!

Like you'd care if I was repping your snidey comments.

Ha ha, quality Webbo!

He's also a raving racist and should be suspended for a time.

Didn't go to Viccy Park but I walked up Granby Street and saw the floats pass by, The weather put a dampener on it by being err damp. When they had passed the sun came out. The ones walking in front of the floats were not just Caribean, There were dancers representing countries from all over the globe. Whether you are from their part of the world you have to admire the effort and work rate  they put iin preparation for the event.

As for people dying from goat curry poisoning I think the cause would have been spotted at the autopsy and the sellers given a good telling off. Stabbings? Must have been when the police were joining in with  the fun and not expecting anything more than a dispute about a goat vurry tasting funny.

I wish I had never started the thread now. Moose was winding me up no one else. I avoided replying to him because I did not want the thread to be side tracked.

I think this should be enshrined as the most pointless and childish thread ever on FT!

The day moosey's vail was removed, I always wondered if he was a WUM or just a miserable sod, kind of glad it's the former, but can't take anything he writes seriously anymore, and no-one will think it's edgy either.  Ahhh.

The day moosey's vail was removed, I always wondered if he was a WUM or just a miserable sod, kind of glad it's the former, but can't take anything he writes seriously anymore, and no-one will think it's edgy either.  Ahhh.

I dunno, I don't think he's that worse than some others on here....

I'm reporting back from the Caribbean.

I'm drunk. Very very drunk.

Life is good and of I've got a big cock.

Night.

Hmm, drunk or a tropical disease that's made you delirious? :unsure::P

Archived