Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

Messi was just as good as any other Barca player on the pitch tonight. Spraying the ball from the start of the match, created the opportunity which led to Suarez scoring. So he wasn't his most dazzling self but still influential enough on the game to make some kind of impact. 

'doesn't turn up' lol

Did assume he was on the wind up although it's quite funny how on Twitter seemingly every single player on the planet has a reputation for going missing in big games. Messi, Suarez, Ronaldo, Hazard, Ibrahimovic, you name them.

Fair result. Fully deserved. Best team in the world quite comfortably. That was a very good final as well to be honest. Juventus didn't give a bad account of themselves.

Messi had a good game last night, very, and i'm normally quite super critical of Messi (Shock! I'm never usually super critical of players.... :unsure:)

I still can't work out whether I like Messi or not though, listen you cannot argue with his records, he's a great player, but sometimes when I watch him I don't think he is all that, certainly not the world's best [at times], then other times he absolutely brilliant. I still say Ronaldo is the world's best.

Typical that the one game I bet on Messi to score anytime and he doesn't score at all though! :rolleyes:lol

Champions League Final: Juventus - FC Barcelona 1-3

(Rakitic 4’ Suarez 68’ Neymar 96’)

FC Barcelona is the first team in history to win the treble twice.

A fifth Champions League trophy for FC Barcelona, to round off an incredible first season for Luis Enrique.

tumblr_nplb4uLOBl1u2khxuo1_500.jpg

Archived