Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

the rest goes to worldwide supporters etc

I think the term you are looking for is "The football family".

Basically, anyone who throws money at UEFA and the sponsors.

Bloody outrageous. Our own cup final is no better.

It's wrong that a lot of ordinary, honest working people are priced out of watching their own clubs.

It's even worse that loyal season ticket holders can't go to support their team in some of the biggest matches in the world.

Off subject now, but if it carries on like this, people won't be able to afford to take kids to games, the next generation of fans won't exist and football will go bust.

Rant over!

Guest ttfn

Got money on each of Barca's front 3 to score. Saw the ball hit the back of the net, looked up to count my money and it was sodding Rakitic!

Wrnt into the kitchen a couple of minutes before KO to do a sanwich and a coffee, come back and its 1-0 already. Probably final score now.

Enjoy your 85 minutes of tiki taka and playacting...

I'm having to watch this with Italian commentary and English subtitles, quite funny

Some examples Messy, PK, Head Kick

Its on itv you know!!!

I'm having to watch this with Italian commentary and English subtitles, quite funny

Some examples Messy, PK, Head Kick

Youre not missing much.

Hearing 'Suarith' and 'Tiviz' quite often. Sure in the first half they said Juve should look to take advantage of Barca's 'lack of inches'

Archived