Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

bale had a shocker. at least two chances i'd be fvcking pissed off if wes morgan missed in a friendly, let alone the world's most expensive player in the biggest game of the season. 

Played Juve.

Bale was poor, will need an armoured vehicle to leave safely tonight. That Iker foul throw though, FFS lol

I'm happy that Juve has restored some pride in Italian footy tonight considering how shit it's been in recent years.

Real are so boring compared to Barca and Bayern. If they don't just give the ball the Ronaldo which they usually do they look clueless. One player I really like going forward is Marcelo... A rich man's Schlupp!

I don't think Bale was too bad, he had a few decent efforts. Should have scored the header though

Really don't get some of the hate Bale gets. Seems as though half real's midfield would rather get tackled than pass to him.

The amount of comments above about 'how bad Bale was' just goes to show how many of your opinions are so obviously biased by the media.

Where was James Rodriguez did he even play? What did Isco do?? Did ronaldo touch the ball after the penalty???

Bale, according to some has had a 'terrible season', yet has the same number of assists and goals as hazard in 6 games less this season.....But that is no surprise given that Hazard is the most overrated player in world football at the minute.

Even on the night Bale wasn't the worst player on the pitch, that was Pirlo. A man caught in possession everytime he had the ball and for such a great 'Supposed' technician of the game, his distribution was quite frankly a 'disgrace'.

What we learnt over the two legs is that european football is the weakest it has been for a while.

The amount of comments above about 'how bad Bale was' just goes to show how many of your opinions are so obviously biased by the media.

Where was James Rodriguez did he even play? What did Isco do?? Did ronaldo touch the ball after the penalty???

Bale, according to some has had a 'terrible season', yet has the same number of assists and goals as hazard in 6 games less this season.....But that is no surprise given that Hazard is the most overrated player in world football at the minute.

Even on the night Bale wasn't the worst player on the pitch, that was Pirlo. A man caught in possession everytime he had the ball and for such a great 'Supposed' technician of the game, his distribution was quite frankly a 'disgrace'.

What we learnt over the two legs is that european football is the weakest it has been for a while.

Bale was poor, Kroos was poor, Isco was poor, Ronaldo was poor.

I though 'Hamez' was alright, kept popping up, but his distribution wasn't great.

Ancellotti will get sacked and end up back at PSG, Larry White will end up at Man City for a year, or at Liverpool on a longer contract.

Can see Klopp at Real.

**EDIT** The right team won over the 2 legs

El Classico will be boring as hell.

Bore of Spanish football.

Bella Italia

Said to my mate earlier this season that the next football hipster stop would be Seria A after the decline there and the hype of La Liga and Bundesliga. Might even be at that stage already.

Said to my mate earlier this season that the next football hipster stop would be Seria A after the decline there and the hype of La Liga and Bundesliga. Might even be at that stage already.

I've seen Juve

Juve got it all wrong

great game, great game 

Would be intrigued to see the stats for the likes of Rodriguez, Ronaldo & Benzema though. Bale didn't have a good game but he wasn't the worst of the lot for me.

As good as he is imagine having to tolerate Ronaldo, a player who can't celebrate if his team mate scores a goal.

What a cnut.

I imagine he sits in the canteen on his own while all the other players sit round Ronaldo fake laughing at his wank jokes.

As poor as Bale was in front of goal, he was the only person actually doing anything in Juve' third of the pitch for Real.

So buzzing that Juve got through though, would love Buffon to get a Champion's League medal!  :D

wouldn't have guessed it from your posting pic ! :P

£195m spent on their forward line an they are dumped out of the semi-finals by their own Academy product scoring in both legs including the clincher  lol  lol  lol  Delicious.

Suarez v Evra and Chiellini in the final. I doubt Chiellini still gives a shit though.

Archived