Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

What I found telling is that both Spanish clubs looked deflated after their first 45 minutes and hardly managed to break away anymore in the second half.

I know it's a long season with all these European matches involved - but surely somebody's got to do better in fitness trainings?

I don't think Barca were tired, I think they were cruising. Bayern needed like six goals on the night and Barca have two cup finals and Atletico in the league coming up.

Taking off Suarez made a big difference and I assuming it's because he's their Jamie Vardy, does all their running.

Madrid are just in shit form, though I doubt 35c temperatures helped them chase the game against a very well drilled defence.

Bale isn't leaving Real. Forget about it. It's just tabloid hype.

Agreed. Bale will want to prove himself. His stats arent even that bad. Think his goal to game ratio is 1:2. For a midfielder thats still a brilliant return.

Going back to last night. That foul throw from Casillas was absolutely hilarious.

Real Madrid fans are absolutley ridiculous, they make Chelsea fans look knowledgeable and die hard. Bale was never worth £86million, who the hell is though? Their lack of success this year is not down to one man. Ancelloti to return to England and Klopp to Madrid?

Hasnt Bale got near enough identical stats to Hazard this season?

Yeah I think something like one less goal in 5/6 less games. No doubt the Madrid fans will be desperate to break the bank for Hazard though. Pretty sure they do an end of season poll every year to determine who the fans want to sign, i'd imagine he'd be well up there, can't see Chelsea selling however.

The thing about Ronaldo not celebrating when his teammates score is another thing exaggerated by the media and especially social media.

Uh, it's pretty much exactly true to be honest. Having seen quite a lot of Real recently he's been an absolutely massive twat.

• 3 weeks later...
Final UEFA Champions League 2015

Barcelona vs. Juventus 6/6/2015 

tumblr_nphd3vYguM1qg8thho2_540.png

Barcelona Travel to Berlin 5.6.2015

tumblr_npgu609cVQ1uo4zhwo6_500.png

Juventus Travel to Berlin 5.6.2015

tumblr_nphiqy71eB1r30r4xo1_540.jpg

Barcelona Training Session 05.06.2015

Neymar during a training session ahead of the UEFA Champions League final match between Juventus FC and FC Barcelona at the Olympiastadion in Berlin, Germany on June 5, 2015.

tumblr_npi9m41sx51uo4zhwo3_500.png

Juventus Training Session 05.06.2015

tumblr_nphdfsZsgM1rgakkco3_500.jpg

Who will be win???

Final UEFA Champions League 2015
Barcelona vs. Juventus 6/6/2015 

tumblr_nphd3vYguM1qg8thho2_540.png

Barcelona Travel to Berlin 5.6.2015

tumblr_npgu609cVQ1uo4zhwo6_500.png

Juventus Travel to Berlin 5.6.2015

tumblr_nphiqy71eB1r30r4xo1_540.jpg

Barcelona Training Session 05.06.2015
Neymar during a training session ahead of the UEFA Champions League final match between Juventus FC and FC Barcelona at the Olympiastadion in Berlin, Germany on June 5, 2015.

tumblr_npi9m41sx51uo4zhwo3_500.png

Juventus Training Session 05.06.2015

tumblr_nphdfsZsgM1rgakkco3_500.jpg

Who will be win???

Who cares.

I really hope I'm wrong, but can see a goalless bore fest tonight.

It's the Italian way, although stopping Barca from scoring will be a huge challenge.

Juve on penalties.

An early goal would be nice to make it more of an open game.

Archived