Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kristianity77

P.T (Silent Hills)

Well after 3 changes of underwear can say what a great little demo that was. Horrifying but brilliantly done, very cryptic. Though it wasn't a silent hill game in essence, the camera angle etc. When everything goes red and you go to an 'alternate reality', doesn't get much more Silent Hill than that, can't wait for the main game, but won't be playing it alone, that's for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely pooped my pants playing this demo. Managed to get the phone ring after quite some time.

Apparently I've read you can talk to the ghost if you have your headset on - you have to say "Hello Lisa" and it replies.  If that is true then the interaction on the game is going to be fantastic.

I never tried it as my missus was in the kitchen and I didn't want her saying "Who the fvcks Lisa?!"

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if it is PS4 only? Is looking like just another reason not to stick with xbox.

Taken from a result on Google.. !

In fact, a Gamescom-themed newsletter sent out by Sony to Italian fans slapped ‘PlayStation Exclusive’ labels on titles like The Order: 1886 and Until Dawn, but notably not on Silent Hills, which all but confirms that it will be multiformat. Given the reaction to the demo, though, we could definitely see Sony stepping in to secure exclusive content and co-marketing rights much in the same way as it has with Destiny. In fact, that seems extremely likely.

So looking like it's probably not, but getting a PS4 is probably still preferable :ph34r::P

How is the PS4 going mate?

I've only got FIFA to play atm, so it depends if I'm winning or losing! Haven't played it religiously but I'm noticing the sharper graphics and little stuff like quicker loading times for both console and game compared to my 360.

I think it will really come into it's own if I get a very demanding game, spec wise.

• 6 months later...

Archived