Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Midfield transfer - Who would you prefer?

Midfield transfer - Who would you prefer?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Midfield transfer - Who would you prefer?

• Just Cambiasso
    • Just McAthur
    • Cambiasso and McAthur
    • Neither
    • Other realistic player (Please state)

I'm not sure I want Cambiasso.

He clearly isn't that bothered about being here, otherwise he'd have signed weeks ago.

Well I did kinda try to say this.....I feel more 'comfortable' with our new signing actually. Younger, with a point to prove and, I assume, glad to come and play for us.

My concern re. Cambiasso was never about his ability. But all the stuff that goes around signing a player like this.

We'll see. If he's committed to our cause, it would still be a good signing for the club.

I'm not sure I want Cambiasso.

He clearly isn't that bothered about being here, otherwise he'd have signed weeks ago.

That was nothing to do with him, it was the army of agents and representatives that sprang up out of nowhere that held things up. Pearson himself told us this in the Mercury, on Radio Leicester and on tv, how have so many people missed it?

We only got to officially speak to him and his agent on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. He was given 48 hours to make up his mind and he's apparently contacted the club and said he wants to join.

It may have dragged on for ages but none of it is his fault and shouldn't be seen as him not really wanting to play for us or him looking for a last payday.

Edit - Reportedly signing for us tomorrow

Looking at our depth in squad issue, it'd most certainly take both Cambiasso and McArthur.

This team needs competition for starting spots and some more experience in order to be sustainable on this level.

And it'll come good.

I believe we would benefit with both. It seems we may be playing more of a 4-5-1 this season, and we need all the strength we can get in the centre! With Vardy in front of them, Drinky and James - we'll be a lot more clinical I feel.

Archived