Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Sunderland (H)

Lads me and my old fella are coming all the way from Belgium to see the game. We are Anderlecht and LOVE Wasyl...

We already booked and paid for everything but we couldn't find tickets... Anyone can help ?

Would appreciate ! Looking forward to cheering with the city fans

Cheers Russell gonna pop to ticket office

Just for future,last season when I done it,they would try to relocate you as you need to have a kid with you in family stand,I explained I go with my friend and his lad so we'll effectively have a kid with us,but with games selling out this season and they being unable to relocate,they women at the ticket office didn't ask any questions last week when I upgraded,hope this helps

Hi,

I normally take a friend or a customer as have 2x tickets in the Fosse Club (season tickets).

No-one wants to go so I have a spare ticket for the Sunderland game. If anyone wants the ticket would need to meet me at the ground at 1pm latest as I like to have a couple of beers before the game.

There is no meal provided for this game. You get a free tea or coffee a half time. Is £50 reasonable. make me an offer? if someone wants it and its gone I'll update

Archived