Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonnyBoy

pubs for united game

I have got my missus coming to visit and as part of the deal i have to pay for some food before the utd game in order for me to earn a pass to watch the footy.

Can anybody recommend a nice pub with good food and not too rowdy that is showing the game?

thanks 

I have got my missus coming to visit and as part of the deal i have to pay for some food before the utd game in order for me to earn a pass to watch the footy.

Can anybody recommend a nice pub with good food and not too rowdy that is showing the game?

thanks 

The Axe and Square in Countesthorpe !

thanks 

Get rid.

it will. packed full of students who follow utd.

Not anymore I wouldn't say, they've upped their prices so I would guess more students would go to Polar Bear instead. Pints are slightly cheaper but that has more of a student atmosphere now in comparison to Soar Point

Archived