Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Newcastle 1-0 Leicester : Results & Man of the Match

I fail to see what Scouse has said that is so wrong. Apparently he did play well at Stoke, played very well against Man United, wasn't great at Palace and Newcastle and has said so accordingly. The ratings here seem to back that up.

I find it strange that you believe in Schlupp so much when he's been inconsistent this season yet slate people who have praised Cambiasso, who has been inconsistent this season.

IMO, you are being very inconsistent Corky. It's very apparent. You dismiss Scouse's assertion of my 'crying' and wanting to say 'I told you so', then criticise me for replying to his post. Is he a mate? If so, put it aside and be consistent.

IMO, You really are inconsistent as a moderator. It's very apparent. You dismiss Scouse's assertion of my 'crying' and wanting to say 'I told you so', then criticise me for replying to his post. Is he a mate? If so, put it aside and be consistent.

Is crying really that bad? If he'd said complained, would that have been better? Apart from that, Scouse put over an argument that I felt was fair and not abusive. 

He's not a mate, never met him and doubt I will.

Is crying really that bad? If he'd said complained, would that have been better? Apart from that, Scouse put over an argument that I felt was fair and not abusive.

He's not a mate, never met him and doubt I will.

My name was mentioned in Scouse's post, personally, on two occasions. If you feel that was acceptable, and my post wasn't, then we have clear differences in what we find acceptable or not. I expressed my view, as did Scouse, yet you chose to pull mine up, claiming I was 'slating' others? Be consistent.

My name was mentioned in Scouse's post, personally, on two occasions. If you feel that was acceptable, and my post wasn't, then we have clear differences in what we find acceptable or not. I expressed my view, as did Scouse, yet you chose to pull mine up, claiming I was 'slating' others? Be consistent.

I never said your post wasn't acceptable, I disagreed with your opinion. Scouse's was closer to mine. You have criticised other posters for marking Cambiasso highly, giving a biased assessment of him (in response to Scouse). I disagree with that and the markings in this thread show that he hasn't been given special treatment.

I'm wondering how long it will be before Cambiasso is the new team scapegoat. So far we have had Nugent and Schlupp my money is on Cambiasso after this weekends match against Swansea.

I'm wondering how long it will be before we can just assess our teams performance and move on without scapegoating, or arse licking, I thought Cambiasso was poor on Saturday sometimes I thought he forgot he was playing for Leicester and not Inter and some of his passes were expecting too much of our players and played them into trouble, or he was expecting one thing and they did another. He will improve as he plays more, but he does carry a big reputation and will divide fans as to whether he is living up to his rep or should he be performing better.

Most disappointing though were the quality of his set-pieces, why can't any Leicester player deliver a decent ball in, just baffling.

Move on to Swansea, where if he starts I will again look forward to watching the most decorated Argentine footballer ever playing in the Royal Blue of Leicester City, and if he is shit I will say so in here afterwards.

I wondering how long it will be before we can just assess our teams performance and move on without scapegoating, I thought Cambiasso was poor on Saturday sometimes I thought he forgot he was playing for Leicester and not Inter and some of his passes were expecting too much of our players and played them into trouble, or he was expecting one thing and they did another. He will improve as he plays more, but he does carry a big reputation and will divide fans as to whether he is living up to his rep or should he be performing better.

Most disappointing though were the quality of his set-pieces, why can't any Leicester player deliver a decent ball in, just baffling.

Great post. Both attacking and defending, our set pieces remain pants.

Archived