Leicesterpool Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 I do miss Youngy he did sound he did enjoy his job and was very passionate about it, for me Matt Elliot is a good bloke a legend, but he never comes across on the radio to be that passionate half the time he sounds quite bored and there isn't much chemistry between him and Stringer as there was between Youngy and Stringer. Again we're trying to move on but I don't think show is so popular as it was, not so many calls on the football forum as much.
Bettsj2 Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 You'd be gutted by the sounds of it. Couldnt be more wrong. Would love Pearson to turn this around, get us playing well and picking up points again but I dont think it will happen. Because I voice that viewpoint, it doesn't diminish my loyalty or support for the club.
Sir Fynwy Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Oneplus one mobile phone. How are you liking it, mine is great and I'm getting brilliant battery life after the last update.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 What the hell is a A0001? It's a hearing aid.
Kitchandro Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 OMG 'Youngy your a legend m8 its not the same with out you on teh radio I have lost interest in lcfc cos ur not commentating' Bore off.
LCFC Rennie Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Fvck Alan Young. He was a shit commentator, talked bollocks on the phone in and now he's like an old dog with a begging bowl. Hermitage FM, do me a fvcking favour. Legend in his own mind. Watch some video footage of him, fvcking dogshit. To be honest, I couldnt give a toss who's telling us how gash we are on a matchday at the minute. SORT IT OUT PEARSON OR FVCK OFF!! Bad day?
foz.foz Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 How are you liking it, mine is great and I'm getting brilliant battery life after the last update.Brilliant mate. Pisse$ all over the wife's ip6. Rooted and booted best phone I've owned. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
chicagofox Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Guy loses a part-time job and (if story is to be believed) spirals out of control. Who the hell cares!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.