moreland79 Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 Seen Alan Young today getting off train at Loughborough. Was on crutches and looked really rough. When i said Youngy you should still be on the radio he grunted yea tell me about it.... I mean i believe he was better than the current Matt Elliott.
Tielemans63 Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 I much prefer the old Matt Elliott to the current Matt Elliott. To be fair they're both pretty woeful as co-commentators but Matt just shades it for me. Youngy was just too negative all the time.
Vicki Vixen Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 Seen Alan Young today getting off train at Loughborough. Was on crutches and looked really rough. When i said Youngy you should still be on the radio he grunted yea tell me about it.... I mean i believe he was better than the current Matt Elliott. The current Matt Elliott thinks you are wrong.
NewburyFox Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 I saw him on the train today too, he didn't look that bad, although I didn't talk to him.
Larry_LCFC Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 This one time at band camp, I saw Alan Young.
Tielemans63 Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 This one time at band camp, I saw Alan Young.Did he stick a flute up his pussy?Might explain the crutches.....
Larry_LCFC Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 Did he stick a flute up his pussy? Might explain the crutches..... I wrote that actually, then I thought best not. lol
sylofox Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 Much as I loved Youngy as a player do we not have more important things to worry about atm? lol
foz.foz Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 He's now on Hermitage fm if you miss him that much. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Larry_LCFC Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 He's now on Hermitage fm if you miss him that much. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk What the hell is a A0001?
foz.foz Posted 1 November 2014 Posted 1 November 2014 What the hell is a A0001?Oneplus one mobile phone.
adamlcfcbevo85 Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 He was at the game seen him in B3 on crutches talking to some folk , like someone else said he did look rough as a badgers arse
fazzyfox Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Our results under the Alan Young commentary reign were much better than they are now, he must be brought back to turn things around.
Bettsj2 Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Fvck Alan Young. He was a shit commentator, talked bollocks on the phone in and now he's like an old dog with a begging bowl. Hermitage FM, do me a fvcking favour. Legend in his own mind. Watch some video footage of him, fvcking dogshit. To be honest, I couldnt give a toss who's telling us how gash we are on a matchday at the minute. SORT IT OUT PEARSON OR FVCK OFF!!
Tuna Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Fvck Alan Young. He was a shit commentator, talked bollocks on the phone in and now he's like an old dog with a begging bowl. Hermitage FM, do me a fvcking favour. Legend in his own mind. Watch some video footage of him, fvcking dogshit. To be honest, I couldnt give a toss who's telling us how gash we are on a matchday at the minute. SORT IT OUT PEARSON OR FVCK OFF!! Wow, and I thought I was angry!
Bettsj2 Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Wow, and I thought I was angry! Mate I am fvcking Live Aid. Hate it when we're shit. Especially when we dont have to be.
StanSP Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Mate I am fvcking Live Aid. Hate it when we're shit. Especially when we dont have to be. We're not that bad that we need a concert to help us out.
Bettsj2 Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 We're not that bad that we need a concert to help us out. Choice between the Quo playing Rocking all over the World or watching City limp to another defeat. Hmm
theessexfox Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Can't wait till we start winning again so BJ2 and co crawl back into their holes.
Bettsj2 Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Can't wait till we start winning again so BJ2 and co crawl back into their holes. I would absolutely love that to happen.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.