Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Foxestalk Update

Subscribe to the thread topic (from the top) and you'll get an email about new replies. :cool:

Thanks, but I only want to be notified (ideally in the interface, not by email) of replies to my posts (not to the whole of the thread).

Maybe I am too demanding :P

no statistics?

I noticed that yesterday, but just thought it was because the board was in the process of an update and they would be back soon...but i may be wrong. Bring them back please Mr C!

Mark is the reason you have taken the gallery down because of bandwidth, if it is then you could bring it back but have people use imageshack for the pictures, that way even the thumbnail is hosted there, its free and wont cause you any bandwidth problems. I see alot of other forums do that.

Mark is the reason you have taken the gallery down because of bandwidth, if it is then you could bring it back but have people use imageshack for the pictures, that way even the thumbnail is hosted there, its free and wont cause you any bandwidth problems. I see alot of other forums do that.

No, the gallery isn't compatible with the same version as the forum yet, i expect it will be soon though.

Same applies to Statistics but i'm not sure when they'll be back.

No, the gallery isn't compatible with the same version as the forum yet, i expect it will be soon though.

Same applies to Statistics but i'm not sure when they'll be back.

Cheers Mr C. I think that we have our own stats on My Control (Account Summary) so people can check stats out there.

Thanks, but I only want to be notified (ideally in the interface, not by email) of replies to my posts (not to the whole of the thread).

Maybe I am too demanding :P

Aren't all women? ;):P

Archived