Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vicki Vixen

Tom Lawrence out on loan to Rotherham

I was sat on the other side of her, think I was next to his sister. Clearly they were disappointed he didn't get a game but I heard the bit about United not wanting him to leave. He does look and sound like a good prospect so let's hope he lives up to it.

They were also getting wound up by some guy behind me who wouldn't stop talking utter shite all game. Don't blame them as I think he was pissing absolutely everybody off.

He was winding me up too 'the big teams always get the decisions' kept saying it over and over and over.

He was winding me up too 'the big teams always get the decisions' kept saying it over and over and over.

That amongst other things, yeah. He did actually start talking about Lawrence just before the game I think, completely unaware of who was within earshot. Said something like "won't cope with the Premier League" or "not good enough, will go back on loan to Rotherham" as if he was in the know. That was after Mrs. Lawrence had said Tom was going to be involved all the time now!  lol

I'd be down for a bit Tom Lawrence startage tomorrow. See what he can do. It'll be tough tomorrow regardless what Newcastle do as they have some very good youth players, as anyone who watched them take a very strong Manchester City XI apart in the League Cup will know.

Be interesting to see what Newcastle do tomorrow with their manager situation. If they haven't appointed by then, which doesn't look likely then the caretaker will want a win for his own reasons. They'll be more likely to play a strong team than us.

Ps. Without posting a link, is there going to be a stream tomorrow?

That amongst other things, yeah. He did actually start talking about Lawrence just before the game I think, completely unaware of who was within earshot. Said something like "won't cope with the Premier League" or "not good enough, will go back on loan to Rotherham" as if he was in the know. That was after Mrs. Lawrence had said Tom was going to be involved all the time now!  lol

Dear me, didnt realise that. He was clueless about everything to be honest. The bloke next to me was as bad - before the game when we started singing 'One Nigel Pearson' he started shouting 'You're all ****ing deluded' then started chanting '**** off Pearson, **** off Pearson'. I asked him at the end if he thought the players were playing for the manager. Ha ha what an idiot.

Be interesting to see what Newcastle do tomorrow with their manager situation. If they haven't appointed by then, which doesn't look likely then the caretaker will want a win for his own reasons. They'll be more likely to play a strong team than us.

Ps. Without posting a link, is there going to be a stream tomorrow?

Chances are low, FA Cup innit. 

Dear me, didnt realise that. He was clueless about everything to be honest. The bloke next to me was as bad - before the game when we started singing 'One Nigel Pearson' he started shouting 'You're all ****ing deluded' then started chanting '**** off Pearson, **** off Pearson'. I asked him at the end if he thought the players were playing for the manager. Ha ha what an idiot.

It does make you wonder sometimes. I know every team gets idiot fans but it just amazes me how stupid some people can be. It's like they pay to go to the game and abuse Pearson, Konchesky, Nugent or someone else.

Archived