Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

Essou Ekoto is about the only left back I think is worse than Konch

lol

I'm no stalking horse for him, but i do think he could have done a job.

Scenarios: facing another bottom 3 side with 4 "established" top flight defenders (even if only in name): Simpson -  Was/Upson -  Huth -  Assou Ekkoto - sound's a little more Premiership don't it? Player influence/psychology/"name" reputation shouldn't be taken lightly. Not necessarily him though - 28 mins to go. We need Someone! (Unlikely!!)

Upson's like a new signing though, I know it doesn't sound particularly exciting, but Pearson signed him for a reason/to do a job. Maybe his time is now...? Still optomistic! ;-)

lol

I'm no stalking horse for him, but i do think he could have done a job.

Scenarios: facing another bottom 3 side with 4 "established" top flight defenders (even if only in name): Simpson -  Was/Upson -  Huth -  Assou Ekkoto - sound's a little more Premiership don't it? Player influence/psychology/"name" reputation shouldn't be taken lightly. Not necessarily him though - 28 mins to go. We need Someone! (Unlikely!!)

Upson's like a new signing though, I know it doesn't sound particularly exciting, but Pearson signed him for a reason/to do a job. Maybe his time is now...? Still optomistic! ;-)

BAE is really unprofessional, argues with his own players, admitted he did't even like football and is just a bit of a bell end so no thanks.

BAE is really unprofessional, argues with his own players, admitted he did't even like football and is just a bit of a bell end so no thanks.

not disagreeing, but could that not be due to the managment he's receiveing currently? He's still a kid really. NP has a record of getting the best out of players who need to prove something... Just throwing arguments out there..

You still loving Nigel 'excuses and arrogance I can't pick a team or come up with a game plan to save my life' Pearson?

I love what he's done to this club and what he's achieved up until now.

He may not have gotten us enough points so that we can greet from a safer position, but I'd rather have us where we are now and try and prove we can make our way out of this mess than getting complacent sitting somewhere in 13th, 14th spot. Then again, hindsight is a wonderful thing and it's all just hypothetical, anyway.

I don't particularly like the way things are going, but I equally don't consider the manager as the only issue here. The buck doesn't stop at his doorstep. It's comparable to a puzzle and I'd like to see all pieces before I start putting it all together.

And I also don't particularly like the simplicity of some of the arguments the people that don't like him on a personal level are throwing into the arena.

They are, with a few rare exceptions, nothing but silly.

Getting squad prepared for the championship season ahead.... Fact!

We'd still need a left-back now in the next five minutes, so... no, not really.

How many panic buttons have you gone through today?

And how many will it be tomorrow?

Could set a new Guinness Book world record here.

It isn't over until the fat lady sings - or so they say.

Archived