Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

THIS!!

If this is a view that Pearson has given then I bloody give up on what goes on in that head of his.....Any manager happy with his squad wouldn't be looking to add to it?????

Anyway, glad Nigel's happy to go with what we've got, I bloody well aren't.... Bottom of the league with a fairly crap plan one and short of the personnel to switch to an effective plan 'B'. A whole heap of battles to come and an absolutely gutless set of midfielders to choose from.....Nice to see we've snapped up that young Scots lad though...he might have matured into a decent player by the time we see the PL again!

So are you suggesting if you were the manager you'd claim your unhappy with your squad therefore showing direct dissent to those above you (owners/chief exec etc) and an amazing discourtesy to the players at your disposal?

I think you will find that most managers will claim they are "happy with their squads" regardless of what the truth of the matter is.

So are you suggesting if you were the manager you'd claim your unhappy with your squad therefore showing direct dissent to those above you (owners/chief exec etc) and an amazing discourtesy to the players at your disposal?

I think you will find that most managers will claim they are "happy with their squads" regardless of what the truth of the matter is.

I just wouldn't admit I was happy with the squad

Let's face it we could have signed Mess I and Ronaldo and wed still get relegated. With NFP in charge were doomed no matter what.

Yer because he'd probably leave them on the bench and keep playing vardy

come on. He surely can't be any worse than De Laet at LB, Konch is past his best (ha!) & Schlupp is better played on the wing. Contract cancelled - therefore available on a free. Generous wages maybe, but got to be worth a punt with the right Management. Hour to go...

I say NO and mean it like I've never meant it before in my life

come on. He surely can't be any worse than De Laet at LB, Konch is past his best (ha!) & Schlupp is better played on the wing. Contract cancelled - therefore available on a free. Generous wages maybe, but got to be worth a punt with the right Management. Hour to go...

Nope not woth it at all. he's shocking. Couldn't cut it in the championship, was always getting destroyed by average players.

Would rather play one of our youngsters at LB like Elder or Chillwell as they are probably better than him to be honest

Nope not woth it at all. he's shocking. Couldn't cut it in the championship, was always getting destroyed by average players.

Would rather play one of our youngsters at LB like Elder or Chillwell as they are probably better than him to be honest

was going to post the below in[...], but then realised that i don't really know enough actual facts to comment; purely opinion based on not that many actual occasions of seeing him play on MOTD.

[[hmm, maybe. Personally always thought he could do a good job for us though - needs the right "management" & drilling into the "ball managment" manner of playing. Still reckon he's better than Konch!!]]

Agree with gving one or two of the Dev Squad a chance, especially in the cup - doing well in thier league against some strong opposition.

Archived