Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

I see Felipe Santana is on the Bundesliga transfer list...

Just joined Olympiacos on loan

Edit: beaten to it, happy so far with Huth but would like to see another CM today, possibly a LB and I would feel a lot more content with the squad for the run in

the player has been interviewed today as well, he says he's not leaving Swansea.

Possibly not leaving - just going on what Sky Sports are saying.

We might be. I hope we are trying to get Fletcher and Capoue as well.

Here's to hoping! One of Fletcher or Capoue on loan would do very nicely. That and a left back, to go with Huth, would be a good day for us.

Possibly not leaving - just going on what Sky Sports are saying.

Here's to hoping! One of Fletcher or Capoue on loan would do very nicely. That and a left back, to go with Huth, would be a good day for us.

It would be. I doubt we will sign a left back though. I would love Ollsen from Norwich.

Sky Sports saying Neil Taylor is realistic target for WBA - why aren't we all over this? 

Not sure the Neil Taylor love in? 

He's been bang average at best for the Swans since he came back from his broken leg. He was great before that but really hasn't re-found that form 

Archived