Robin JD Popley Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 What got me though about it all was how long it went on for mate, a good 10 minutes or something? Then I think something else was said near the end again too. Perplexing.
Dr The Singh Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 What got me though about it all was how long it went on for mate, a good 10 minutes or something? Then I think something else was said near the end again too. Perplexing. Totally agree, no one side would give up, it wasn't like there was ever going to be a winner or a prize at the end of it. I felt sorry for the people that sat near the bold bloke and those in the posh dining seats, can't have been good viewing to them!!
filbertway Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Grown ass men that can't deal with opposition support celebrating within 20 yards of them.
Russell sprout Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Totally agree, no one side would give up, it wasn't like there was ever going to be a winner or a prize at the end of it. I felt sorry for the people that sat near the bold bloke and those in the posh dining seats, can't have been good viewing to them!! I wasn't sure if that young lad behind the bold bloke was Liverpool or leicester,as he tried to calm the situation but then the bold bloke jabbed him in the face???
Dr The Singh Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 I wasn't sure if that young lad behind the bold bloke was Liverpool or leicester,as he tried to calm the situation but then the bold bloke jabbed him in the face??? I didn't see the bold bloke jab him, but the young lad did try his best. The bold bloke just wasn't reasoning and the corporate fans were going to let it go......................after a couple of minutes, I lost interest, there was no value for either side to continue!!
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 He wasn't escorted out, he was given a seat lower down in the block and didn't sound that gracious about it. I don't know why people don't just watch the football match they paid to watch. Got to agree with you there, Mark.
roger the dodger Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 I expect a boycott of all Leicestershire produced products on Merseyside its a wonder they Didn.t nick all the fixtures and fittings scally gits
The Bigman Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Liverpool fan arrested due to throwing stuff at L block! Must of been giro day!
The Blue Moon Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Couple of ejections in L block too but just for being boozed up they weren't Liverpool. Anyone cheering an away goal in there would've taken a pasting even in today's dummed down world.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.